Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

symptoms

reei is offline Registered User
    mayc,

for the pak fung yuen, take it twice after you finish your menstruation. say you finish today, have one tomorrow night and one more the day after tomorrow.
    then don't take anymore until your next period finishes.

i am also trying now, and if i dont' get pregnant after 6 months, i'll go try the chinese doctor that nanzbier recommended.
    good luck to us..

josoo - it must be difficult for us to ask you not to worry too much, well, try to watch more tv, get occupied, so u r too tired to think.. and worry.

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

I'll try...my husband is away as well for work. I don't want to bother him about it. But gals, I'm not puking...some say it may be a boy. Because most of my friends that carry boys crave meat and dont' puke...is that true? I guess it's just silly comments.

mintycat is offline Registered User
    josoo, when i was pregnant with my second one, i went for a scan at 6 weeks, they saw a sac but no heart beat. i was also measuring 5 weeks. the doctor told me because there was no heartbeat, he thought i would miscarry over the weekend. i was a wreck that weekend, but when i went back on tues, i saw the heartbeat and i was indeed measuring 6.5 weeks, i ovulated later than the scan measured me. i also have 32-35 days cycles so i always ovulate later than what the scan says. sometimes these scans are not that accurate in the early weeks, when is your next appt?

symptoms

I am still worried and its hard not to, because counting down the days is the most difficult part. The first trimester is scary. My next appointment is next Thursday and I'm so scared that I'll still see no heartbeat.

He says the scan measured me at 5-weeks, approximately GS 6.2mm, and that he was surprised it was sooooo small. I nearly cried! This was this Tuesday. Was your GS that size then Mintycat? Sigh...

My doc has always been a very safe guy and he even warned me "if you bleed between now and then, just come in right away". But he also said "the baby may have stopped growing and if that's the case, you have to be realistic, but your ovulation might be late aswell. therefore only time will tell. please come back and see me towards the end of next week".

My ovulation has been much longer than ususal - anywhere from 32-40 days and it's never on time.

I'm scared...

mintycat is offline Registered User
    I don't remember the gestational measurement as it has been almost a year ago. I remember I went to the doc's office on a Thursday and he told me I might bleed over the weekend and if so, it was a blighted ovum that caused the miscarriage. Monday was a public holiday and it was the longest wait in my life ever. I know what you are going through.

I won't tell you to relax and not think about it because I know you can't. Just know I will be thinking and praying for you. I think it is very likely that you may have ovulated late. The doctor's calculation of the due dates are always based on the ultrasound. For my 2 kids, they have always been 1-2 weeks earlier than my own calculations which is based on my chart (taking temperatures).

Keep us posted.

symptoms

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers Mintycat. I have 8 days to go...it'll be the longest time of my life.

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Hello!

This looks like a supportive group. Hope I can join you. Hubby and I are ready to try for #2. Our first is already 4 and although we both wanted more kids, it was never the right time. We're both in our late thirties, and I'm sure its going to be difficult. I've been reading up on cervical mucous and cough syrup.

My Dr says I should worry about all of that and just should relax and try seducing my hubby first. I went shopping and bought some sexy lingerie, had my first Brazilian wax and am going to give it a shot this month.

Have been monitoring my cycle these past few months and its now 25-27days. I figure I should be ovulating next weekend. My question should we be doing it every day or every other day next week?

Thanks ladies for sharing your stories. Hope we can all conceive together.

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    TTC#2 you are so awesome for putting so much effort into it! It's almost become a chore...hahah... esp cuz I've been trying for 6 months for #2. I've been obsessed with peeing on an ovulation stick and never knowing when I ovulate since everytime I pee on that stick it comes out with 2 lines. Very irritating! I was recommended to two websites to find out when you ovulate: http://www.fertilityfriend.com and the ovulation predictor on http://www.babycenter.com
    I was told to do it every other day...but with the first one we did it everyday.

Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast