Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

symptoms

Adrianna is offline Registered User

Thank you august! Thank you for sharing with us even your previous experience, so I can understand your way to think. I wish you luck and I hope it will be a beautiful and accomplished journey!

dimsum mum is offline Registered User

hi AB
    sorry to hear about your previous m/c's...getting the positive test must indeed seem like jumping over one of many hurdles...i hope the first trimester passes smoothly. we're here for all the waiting, and rejoicing.

adrianna, hope you find the 2ww passing quickly and the twinges not too alarming. in one of my 2ww i was freaking out over some twinges until my friend (also an ER doctor) informed me it was food digesting! i was ever so embarrassed!

may, how are you?

lovely liquorice?

anyone at the sevens this weekend? how great are some of those costumes we're seeing this year???

hkiegal is offline Registered User

Adrianna, let us know your results tomorrow, good luck and we are all waiting to hear your good news!!

augustbump is offline Registered User

hi adrianna

yes.. will be thinking of positive things for you.. and wishing you the best of the very best.. x

Adrianna is offline Registered User

thank you girls but i'm afraid my period is coming. today on train lot of pain and headache. Arrived at the hotel i saw blood spot (very little but i think it's the beginning). So, i think tomorrow i will not be able to give a good news at all. Unfortunately my body is like a clock, so it's the correct time for the period. I am so sorry...

Liquorice is offline Registered User

Adrianna, just wait and see. You never know. Try not to worry tonight. Think pleasant thoughts and get a good rest x

augustbump is offline Registered User

yep.. hang in there adrianna...

mayC - how are you?

dimsum mum is offline Registered User

hi adrianna
    we're "here" for you, regardless of the results.

may - your negative does not affect your chances for success in your future IVF cycles. a friend of mine wrote a book i can lend to you if you want, it's called " SO CLOSE". her name is tertia albertyn. she did i think 10 ivf's before she got a "take home baby". i know what you mean by it is tough to think positive, and there are also people and physicians alike who will say, "well you already have a child" and cannot understand your need for a second child. hang in there.

liquorice - how are you today?

ab - xo

Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast