Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 61 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

symptoms

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Hi MayC, yes I figured that the sleeping tablets were probably the worst option. My mother said that she wouldn't even take aspirin when she was pregnant.

I'm doing okay I am just really down and miserable. I have been on the verge of tears since last Friday. Left work early to come home and then just moped about all weekend. It isn't even as if I am worrying or depressed about whether I am pregnant or not I am just depressed overall. I was reading that there is a very strong link between depression and estrogen and that women are particuarly susceptible when there are large shifts of estrogen levels (e.g. puberty/adolescence, menopause). So I suppose it is not surprising when I am taking estrogen tablets four times a day. I may ask the doctor whether I can reduce them. I don't think I can do another week of this....

MayC, you're first child - was she conceived with the help of fertility treatment or conceived naturally?

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, we are all thinking about you, if you have time, please let us know how you are doing. :)

XX

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Hi girls and thank you for your thoughts! I just arrived home from Hong-Kong.
    As I writed yesterday to you, my period (regular as a swiss watch) has just come. For 2 days I felt it but I think the progesterone just delayed it a little bit. So, this morning blood test...NEGATIVE of course... + period.
    That's it...no comments....

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, sorry to hear your news, I know how you feel now, the disappointment and sadness. But you still have us, and we will support each other throughout this journey!

Have you thought of your next plan? Don't give up, have a good cry if need to, vent it out.

I'm going back for a blood test tomorrow as my period still hasn't come, it's now been a week, and doctor wants to make sure it is not a ectopic pregnancy.......sigh, I just want my AF to come so I can be back on track for my frozen cycle in a month!

Take care everyone!!

dimsum mum is offline Registered User
    Adrianna ~ So sorry. Thinking of you. Post when you can, we're here. xo xo xo

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Sorry my dear. I know the disappointment. Have a glass of wine - have several! Take care...

augustbump is offline Registered User
    adrianna

sorry sweetie... i know what we say or do to help you ease the pain maybe a long shot but we are thinking of you and hoping that you will bounce back quickly.

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Thank you girls! Thank you very much and a big hug.
    What's my plan about it? I still have 2 embryos (even if there are not so "perfect", only 5 and 7 cells divided; another one they renounced to it because it was very "slowly" in his development; as they told me...) and I'll do the FET. But not immediately, though I could started today cause it's the second day of my period. I've chosen to wait the next cycle which will be around 1st of May (hope a little bit before because I understood the Sanatorium will have holiday).
    As a matter of fact, no one told me anything, no one comforted me or adviced me at all. It's for the first time to see such a perfect rational and cold medical service. In my country usually when somenthing's wrong is THE DOCTOR who want to see the patient and not threw away the people leaving to the nurse the "dirty jobs". I saw one time in a private clinic like this one not only the doctor caring about the couple but also the embryologist! My husband was very sad and said to me that in HK they don't have human touch, or human deontology.
    I was a perfect patient, I never disturbed there (not even a phone call)and I did everything right so I supposed that someone cares...In my country the medical service cares about people and I am so proud of this...Unfortunately, being here I cannot do what I have to do back there...
    I remembered yesterday the faces of the IVF Center's nurses only because my husband wanted actually to READ the papers for FET before sign them. He said it's difficult to sign blank papers....But....As we say: "You start the party you must dance".
    I don't know if next month, on May ( my birthday month) will be more lucky; probably I will be more alone 'cause my husband has a full agenda and he will not be so helpful as he was this time...but I really hope. I don't have another choise and I feel so lonely.... An empty house without children, without no young laugh or someone to make cakes for...

Page 61 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast