Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

symptoms

Adrianna is offline Registered User

Liquorice I can't wait to hear your good news! Cross the fingers of all my heart! I think the beta test will be accurate no matter what! GOOD GOOD LUCK!

Liquorice is offline Registered User

Thank you all! I will find out this afternoon sometime.

Augustbump, let us know how your test goes too. You are having another one today right?

augustbump is offline Registered User

hi Liquorice

yep.. went for a test this morning..still waiting for the results.. nerve wrecking.

so back to you... i think the reason why they dont want to test at day 12 could be that they are overly cautious not to give false reading. My first IVF cycle.. i was given a pregnyl shot after ET. As i understood then.. it was a hormone to " trick" the body into thinking that it was pregnant - so it would try to accept the embryo if you know what i mean?.So.. i was only able to do a beta test at day 14 to make sure that the traces of pregnyl was out from my body system. But this was my case.

Stay calm, read, eat, surf the net, go and have a coffee or fries, shopping...

i am excited for you! will do a little rah -rah dance for you.

will keep you all posted.

Hkiegirl.. enjoy bali..

adrianna - how are you feeling today?

mayC - is mom here yet to keep you occupied?

Hi girls. Yes it is definitely positive! Quickest possible blood results - took the blood test at 11:30 and they just called me with the result now at 1pm.

The level (is it HcG level?) is 132. They say it is quite good but want me to come back for another test on the 7th to see whether the level has gone up or down. Does anybody know more of what this means?

Thank you all for your support! It has been so important over the past couple of months....

Hi MayC, try and be positive about your FET; try not to be sad and to worry. You know I was pessimistic to start with...thinking if they took the two best embryos for the fresh transfer and that didn't work then why would these not-so-good embryos work? But it looks like they did. Even if something goes wrong, at least they did for a while so that means that it can work, and I can conceive, so I know to just keep trying. Do you have a start date for your FET?

yipee doo dahhh! big hugs to you Liquorice! this is wonderful news! am doing the rah rah for you! isnt this exciting?!!!

as explained by MayC..the doc need to check if the HCG doubles hence another checkup for you in a week's time.

good to hear that you are keeping well MayC.. Shanghai seems to be a place to go this easter. enjoy the new Bund.

i am still waiting for my results...

hkiegal is offline Registered User

I got a call from my doctor this morning, and he told me the reason why I still haven't gotten my period is that my beta has gone up since my last blood test. I was still asleep when he called, and kind of couldn't really register what he said or what he meant by that!! What does that mean?? I called him again this morning and now waiting for him to call back to explain more in details as in what is happening inside my body now?!
    Has anyone ever heard of this? I had my ET on 6th March, now, it's been like 4 weeks, I notice a little of spotting, but when I thought it was my AF coming, then it's gone, and it's been like this since last wed!
    With my IVF, I also had 3 shots of pregnyl, like august said, maybe my body still "thinks" I am pregnant?!
    Liquorice, very very happy for you, congratulations!!!
    Truly wonderful news!!

Last edited by hkiegal; 04-01-2010 at 02:39 PM.

hi all

my hcg count is at 4000 plus.. so its slowly getting there. I can relax a little bit more now.

have another appointment with doc after easter break. Hope it will goes well.

take care everyone and have a good easter break

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast