Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

symptoms

augustbump is offline Registered User
    mayC.. thanks for your wishes.. i hope things will go smoothly for me too.. just taking a day at a time. Have a good hol.

hkiegal.. i guess you will need a couple of days to decide what you want to do.. maybe another chat with doc will be good. all the best..

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    August - had my blood test today and it is still a strong hcg level so fingers crossed.

How much affect do you girls think that a lot of stress has on the safety of the fetus? I have read that most miscarriages are due to chromosomal abnormalities but stress must affect also no? I am set up to fly a lot over the next couple of weeks and I am terrified of flying. I do it because I have to but I used to take drugs, now I just sit it out but there is a hell of a lot of adrenalin coursing through my body. Not sure whether I should just refuse to travel over the next few weeks until the pregnancy is more stable. What do you think?

Hkiegal, good luck with your decision today. I am sure that you will make the right one, whichever it is, so stay strong. Take care.

hi all

liquorice.. nice to hear that the hcg is going up!!!! yipee doo dah!!! well.. apparently stress level has very little to do with pregnancy. Dr Ho said to me once that women work in fields, carrying heavy loads and have highly stress job .. yet they are able to sustain the pregnancy. But i would suggest to keep stress level at a manageable level for anyone irregardless if they are pregnant or not.

as for flying- if you think you will have a peace of mind whilst traveling.. then.. yeah... i think its ok to fly. Ask yourself where is your comfort zone.. everyone is different.. i wish you well..

mayc - happy hols!

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Finally decided to have the procedure, D&C was performed on thursday night.

How are you girls doing??

Adrianna, how are things with you?

Hi Hkiegal. I hope the procedure was not too bad for you, it is quite intrusive isn't it? I hope you are well.

hi hkiegal

how are you coping after the D&C? hope you are feeling better today.

Why frozen embryos may be better than fresh

Hi ladies, an interesting article from Reuters:

In IVF, frozen embryos may fare better than fresh | Reuters

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    I had almost no bleeding after the procedure, and have basically recovered by next day.
    How are u feeling Liquorice? I read in another thread that you noticed a little spotting last week? Have you called your doctor?
    I now wait for my next period to come, then can start my FET.
    MayC, how was your trip to Shanghai? Hope you've had a good holiday! When do you start your FET?

Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast