Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

symptoms

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

Thanks for all the support everyone, it has surely helped. I had nausea for the entire day yesterday. I didn't have any nausea today, but it started just after dinner, and after a big piece of steak as well! Talk about the baby wanting red meat and tons of it!!!

I recommend not doing it everyday, but every other day, because the sperm is supposed to last 2-3 days. Doing it everyday will dilute the sperm and it's taxing on both of you. But do get tons of lingerie and go on short trips, even Macau, just to get away from the stale bedroom at home. It's harder as you get older, but a nice candle-light dinner and a bottle of wine is ideal, but I have to say we have conceived both times when we were both so stressed.

I fell pregnant this time during my house-move. After unpacking 30 boxes, I told my hubby "tonight is our last chance", he said "you have got to be kidding me" and I think we concieved that night if my dates are correct. I was stressed at work that week and had to move apartments, it was dreadful...but its when you least expect it.

Its Saturday tomorrow...I have another four and a half days to wait till my next scan. :yeah2

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Thanks Ladies..

the shopping was actually fun and the wax....well it was nothing compared to labour pains. You're right the love-making is a bit of a chore. Both hubby and I work, and after a long day, jumping each other is the last thing on our minds.

Nanzbier, hope we get lucky this month. thanks for the links. have just signed up with FF.

Josoo, praying for you too. Hang in there.

reei is offline Registered User
    check out your fertility days here:

http://www.babycenter.com

good luck.

mborges is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMom View Post
    I called Dr. Derek Lo's clinic this morning and earliest appointment I got was for Aug 4. His receptionist sounded very nice and acommodating, far from the others i've had a chance to talk to before. I felt good right away.

thanks for the reco Rani. Have read the reviews about Dr. Lo in this site and feel comfortable seeing him.

MM
    Hi MickeyMom, how was your consultation with Dr. Derek? Did you start on some investigations?

Best of luck!

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

Gals, the baby has not grown that much in the past week. I went back for a check today and they took my blood test. They are going to test my HCG levels and I have to go back on Saturday. It doesn't seem like its looking good. I just cried my eyes out. I am so lost. If my HCG levels increase a lot by Saturday, then it may be because the baby is growing very slowly, which isn't normal either. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's really hard. Has anyone had a similar experience? I'm so sad...

mscheerful is offline Registered User
    my sister in-law who gave birth almost three weeks ago was also told that the baby did not grow well and no heart beat in her 2nd visit (i think close to 8 weeks) to the doctor but she refused to believe it and she went back 5 days later, the same doctor found the heartbeat and changed the EDD day, she gave birth to a healthy 7.4lbs baby girl in less than 3 hours.

There is hope so cheer on!

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    hi mborges,
    my appointment with dr. lo was re-scheduled to aug 17 (he had to attend to an emergency surgery on my supposed appointment). Will update everyone once i get to see him
    MM

mintycat is offline Registered User
    josoo, i am sorry to hear about that. i just want to give you a hug. hope your numbers increase by saturday and that all will look good.

Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast