Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

symptoms

augustbump is offline Registered User
    hi everyone

sorry for not logging on for ages.. i think i caught a cold.. feel a bit achy and tired and what not.

but firstly.. happy birthday hkiegal.. i think you have a lot of good advice from fellow forum members - so at the end. do what you feel is right for you.

mayc.. exciting time for you.. the natural cycle fet involves very little injections.. infact just for blood test to track your ovulation.. so dont worry too much.. Mela is right.. ask all the questions you have to Dr Ho and Kelly... they will be the right persons to advice and to tell you the facts.

liquorice...how is the first trimester going for you?I have a scan tomorrow morning.. a bit worried as usual but cant wait either..

take good care everyone.. lots of flu/cold bugs flying around!!

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Hi August, I'm all fine. Scan in one week. I had one just last week though as well after a scare - an unfounded one... I think I'd be happy if I had one every couple of days just to check everything is still okay !! No sickness, none at all, but real exhaustion. Good luck with your scan tomorrow. How are you doing otherwise?

kazbo is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the welcome from everyone.

Looks like I will be starting my cycle in about 3 weeks - so mid-end of May.

Adrianna, does this coincide with you? (though I appreciate you are doing an FET, right?)

HKgal, did you make a decision in the end? Although I am a novice at all this, ultimately I think it's less about actual age and more about egg quality. And your doctor should be able to judge that. A friend of mine who is younger than you by a few years was told she had to do IVF immediately as she would run out of eggs in 6 months. Having said that she still took off a few months between first try (chemical pregnancy) and the FET, so I am sure you will be fine if you decide to wait.

Incidentally has anyone with Dr Ho had the egg reserve test (something like AMH?) or the hostile cervical mucous test? I guess the latter isn't so important with IVF - just wondered.

Also, does anyone else's husband take the Menevit supplements? And have you managed to get then anywhere other than at the doctor's?

MayC - good luck with your appt this week. Sounds like the natural FET could be a walk in the park for you this time!

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    One thing I like about my doctor is everytime there is a test result, he calls me personally to deliver the news. It just makes it so much more personal, and whenever I have a question and call the clinic, he calls back within the hour.

I haven't decided on what to do yet, but I feel ready if the doctor thinks my body is ready for it too. Have an appointment with him next thursday to discuss over this, and any subsequent plans, I still have 7 frozen embies.

All the best tomorrow, MayC. Let us know how it goes!

hi mayc!

you are stronger than what you think you are! so dont fret too much. you will be ok once friday comes and the procedures start.

as for me.. i am going thru a rough patch of morning sickness, fatigue and what not! just have to suck it all in!

my scan went ok but will have to do a oscar test in 4 weeks time with dr lam for down syndrome. fingers crossed.. it will be ok.

as for everyone else..hang on tight... your time will come.. all the best.xxx

MayC, how did it go today?

augustbump, I thought you were also with Dr Ho. Have you changed doctors?

I always wonder what I'd do if/when I become pregnant - should we keep going with him as antenatal doctor.

hi kazbo

i am still with dr ho for antenatal consultation. i figured that since i was with him right from the start.. so why not continue? but its really a personal choice..i am comfortable with his nonsense attitude, he tells you what you need to know, he does his best and thats all i can ask for.

when do you start fet/ivf?

mayc - how was yesterday? ok?

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast