Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

symptoms

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Hi Kazbo, I had my blood test on feb 18, though I can't remember if that was Day 1 or 2 of my AF, started the injection on 19 feb, ER on 3 March, ET on 6 March. Total cycle was exactly 14 days.

Hope that helps.

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Good luck MayC. How exciting...! When I first read your post I thought you were saying that you were having FIVE embryos transferred!!!! Sending you lots and lots of babydust.

Hkiegal, Kazbo, keep us updated too.

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    I went to the doctor yesterday, and further discussed my next FET cycle. He advised that I should have at least one normal period first, then we did a scan to see if I had ovulated this month. I had, and the lining is forming so I should get my period soon and he also predicted this to be quite a heavy one too. I decided that if I don't feel comfortable during this period, I will wait. Nonetheless, I still asked for the medicine, in case I feel ok and decide to go ahead to do it. So I was prescribed Progynova 3 times/day, starting on Day 2 and go back to for scan on
    Day 14. Looks like the protocol for my medicated FET cycle is quite easy! :)

MayC, you go girl, even if I can't join you this month, I will be thinking of you and wishing you all the best!!

augustbump is offline Registered User
    hi mayc!

exciting days! will be thinking of you girl! xxx

hkiegal, kazbo...it will be your turn soon!

kazbo is offline Registered User
    thanks augustbump, i certainly hope so!

I have another question! Obviously I am trying to use this natural cycle wisely and get pregnant if possible. However, I have had an unusual combination of events that make me wonder if I've even ovulated this month..

I had a positive OPK, all the right signs (cervical mucus, tender breasts). But then my temperature didn't rise. As far as I can see I've ovulated every month since I started TTC as I had a biphasic temperature chart - but it's now CD 18 and still no rise.

Has anyone else experience this combination? And also, has anyone else had a messed up cycle after having a medicated cycle with IUI/IVF?

MayC - what news for you?

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Hi Kazbo, I didn't experience the same combination as yours but I did have a messed up cycle after an IUI. I was ovulating at the same time as menstruating, only about 10 days after the IUI procedure. Though as I recall, it wasn't proper (or useful) ovulating as no eggs would have been developed well enough by then. I had started bleeding early (a week after the procedure) and my doctor asked me to test for ovulation "just in case". I thought this was a bit odd but I guess it also means that cycles do get screwed up on a regular enough basis to warrant checking. My doctor put me on the pill to regulate my cycle.

kazbo is offline Registered User
    Thanks MayC and Liquorice. It seems it may be the drugs playing havoc with my cycle then. Hope it doesn't mess it up too much or my husband will be away when I need him!!

Liquorice, that sounds like a nightmare - how clever of your doctor to know you were ovulating.

MayC - really good luck for Wednesday! Make sure you have lots of magazines and videos for when you get home so you don't get obsessed with waiting/whether it's worked or not. At least work can take your mind of it sometimes ;-)

augustbump is offline Registered User
    hey ladies

yeah... dont think too much of the negatives mayC...i know its difficult but you already have come so far in this fertility journey.. so you got think positive! Sanatorium has some magazines to read, no tv though... but i think kazbo is right,... you need to distract your mind a bit after the ET esp during the 2 ww. Your 6 yo daughter will be a good distraction ! best of best luck.

Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast