Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

symptoms

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

Should I get a second opinion? Or would it just confuse me more?

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Josoo, I agree with MayC. I know the waiting is hard. Be positive and we're all thinking and praying for you.

Update From Me:
    Acording to FF am ovulating today. Does anyone else get a pain on their side when their ovulating? It seems to always be on the same side, shouldn't it alternate? Anyway, we've done Hanky Panky twice, Thurs + Friday. Hoping I can seduce hubby later today and possibly tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Good luck MayC, MickeyMom, and reei. Hope this our month.

symptoms

After two weeks of being in the dark, I started spotting last night. This morning I woke up with cramps and had bright blood in my panties. I went to the doctor and he sent me to Canossa for a D&C. I had what is called a "blighted ovum". Its been a tiring experience and I'm going to heal mentally/physically over the next couple of months and try again. Some things are meant to be and after a lot of crying, I'm feeling slightly better now. I will always remember this day, but life carries on...and I'll get stronger by the day.

reei is offline Registered User
    josoo,

sorry to hear that u have to go thru all this. but u r strong and everything will be fine.
    rest well and take lots of nutritious stuffs. take care.

rani is offline Administrator
    Josoo,

Really sorry too. Keep your spirits up and don't forget we're thinking of you. If you need to talk, we're here for you.

:bighug
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

mintycat is offline Registered User
    I am so sorry to hear that, josoo. We are all here for you if you want to talk. I will be thinking of you. You have a positive outlook and you sound like a strong person. (((HUGS)))

symptoms

Thanks for the nice words. No matter what happens, I'll try to maintain an upbeat attitude, because I have a lot of worried friends/relatives and I don't want them to be sad either.

Venting on this forum definitely helps, because the pain inside never really heals, and you never really forget. But you try your best to move on.

I'm in and out of work this week and I'm sure will burst out crying at some stage. I did that a few times today and I don't think I've ever felt so much pain before. It's emotionally draining and my doctor tried to keep me relatively positive.

The positive thinking helps, but you can't fight nature, and you can't fight fate. You can't change destiny no matter what....so from now on I have to take it easy and let fate determine the next steps.

joyofliving is offline Registered User
    Josoo, I feel your pain. If there is anything I can do to make you feel better please let me know and I do mean it sweetie. May God give you the strength to get through this difficult time. My prayers are with you. Take care of yourself.

Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast