Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

symptoms

splitting snow is offline Registered User
    MayC,

THATS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!! big congrats!!! sooooo happy for you!
    Wish you a real healthy & comfortable pregnancy, pls keep us posted on how you feel!
    I am meeting with the embryologist at Prolivfic on Thursday for a consult, got my AF last night, and will probably do the HSG Friday, and hopefully do a natural IUI this cycle.

How's everyone else doing? ^_^
    ss

Neha is offline Banned
    may c congrats!!!

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Hi girls, again! Wish you all the best!
    I wrote an email to my doctor yesterday asking what to do because at the end of this week or next week I wait my period so I will be ready for FET. The doctor said that on the first day of my period to call the Sanatorium to make an appointment for the Day 12 of my period. Is that right MayC? It was the same for you?
    A big **** girls, I read you with joy, so many wonderful news!!!!

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Thank you MayC. I interrupted for 2 weeks now the Materna. I took it for 1 month ( I think) and after a while it was too much and the body showed me with some sort of allergy. But now I start again. Could you tell me for how long I can take the vitamins (continue period and how many days break). It's no use to ask my doctor 'cause last time she said that this is not important so I went to pharmacy, bought and take them as you suggested.

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    Hi all,

Today is my D12, and I went to see the doctor this afternoon. He said my lining looked very good and with my last period being very heavy and lasted 3 days, it looks like my body is back to normal already. He also said I should ovulate within the next couple of days and can start my fet in my next cycle. However, like I mentioned before, I will be going away next month, so I won't be able to do it until July.
    MayC, what was your beta level and when is your next appointment again? Your result gives us hope that we will all get there one day!
    Adrianna, good luck in your fet too, I should be able to do mine in July, keep us posted on your news!

Good luck to the rest!

augustbump is offline Registered User
    good luck Hkiegal!x

hkiegal is offline Registered User
    MayC, I hope I can also strike on my next try, like you! I am planning on putting 3 frozen embryos in, like last time. I would also be terrified if all 3 take, but given my age and all circumstances, I would rather take this risk and hope that at least one will take! My husband and I have decided this would be our last try, as he wants to draw a line to when we have to stop. But reading your past post, I remember your doctor once said something like these frozen embryos are all bonus, and should at least get a chance.

Do post and tell us how you girls are all doing.

iolana is offline Registered User
    MayC - Please try not to stress, although I know it's easier said than done. I think I posted before about betas. A very high beta does not necessarily mean multiples. I have a singleton even though my beta was way above average even for triplets! I was checking the Betabase site on a daily basis in disbelief at how high the beta was. I was so stressed until the ultrasound (around 28 DPO) and then so relieved. Wish I hadn't got myself so worked up about it in restrospect!

Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast