Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast

symptoms

splitting snow is offline Registered User
    MayC, tks, my appt with the embroyologist went ok, didn't think it was that informative, same old stuff, talk with your husband & decide yourself....so, I am still on for my HSG in a couple days, then we will know more.
    Yes, try not to stress out too much about the twins thing, and yes, eat healthy & think healthy! ^_^ this is such an exciting time after all the stuff you've been through, so enjoy ur 9 months!
    Adrianna, I just bought a bottle of Materna at Mannings this morning cuz I forgot mine in China (where I live). i guess it has the folic acid & other vitamins too, i have been taking pre-natels for sooooo long now, and I too skipped many times when I get frustrated. stay positive though, we will all get there someday!
    Kazbo, How are you doing these days?

splitting snow is offline Registered User
    Hi girls! just wanted to share some great news with y'all....i did my HSG yesterday, and it turned out that both my tubes are perfectly fine!!! yay! starting my shots today for my "1st" IUI....sooo excited.
    hope everyone is having a good day & have a great weekend!
    ss

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    MayC, I cannot describe how happy I am for you. When I read your positive result I almost cried. Really, it is such wonderful news, especially because of your emotional struggle along the way. All very exciting now! I only just got back and I didn't have internet access for the last week of my holiday so just read this now. By the way, my beta was very high as well - they thought it might be twins but it wasn't, just one very very strong one!

I am fine. Last Saturday I passed 3 months so all is going well it seems. Never had any morning sickness - been lucky - just lots of fatigue. Have my first big scan/doctor appointment in a couple of weeks.

So happy for you x

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    Congratulations Liquorice! All the best!
    You too MayC! How do you feel?
    As for me, I still wait my AF, so no news for the moment...

kazbo is offline Registered User
    MayC - you sound so happy. It's great and gives us all hope we can achieve the same thing.

Liquorice - well done for getting past 3 months. Hopefully the rest will be plain sailing :-)

Hi SS - I am fine. Just waiting to hear when we will finally return to the UK and in the meantime trying to conceive naturally which I realise with our statistics is a waste of time but I have to do something in the meantime. Our first IVF cycle won't be till the winter now... Annoying.

Hi girls! I hope everything's ok. A big hug to all of you!
    I am very preoccupied because my period didn't come yet (more than 33 days) but after IVF is not so regular anymore. Last month came 5 days later. My bad feeling is not about this, anyway, it's that yesterday I noticed the breast (left one) very painful and the skin around red. My friend, a chinese doctor, said that could be the side effect of the treatment ans some sort of small tube inside the breast could be blocked (you can feel it just by touching). I really hope to be some sort of complication caused by still missing the period! I really want so desperately to be this and no other things. I want this month to have my baby-embryos back. If I have some complications the FET would not be possible....
    Someone of you had a similar experience?

Liquorice is offline Registered User
    Hi Adrianna, have you been to the doctor about this? Other than your friend...? It probably is as your friend said but if you get it verified then it will give you peace of mind at least, instead of worrying about it. Let us know what happens and try not to worry too much x

Hi girls. Thank you for your support and comfort!
    Yesterday my period finally came. So, today I feel a little bit better, my left breast still sour a little bit but not so swollen. I put some natural ointment and warm things. I just don't feel to go here to the doctor (in China), sometimes they suppose the things and I don't want to take some medicine before my FET. Anyway on 12-th of June I have the appointment with my doctor in HK Sanatorium and I will let her know about this problem. If these days doesn't pass (I hope will pass!) I'll see.
    One question for you girls : when they do the FET procedure they thaw the embryos same day of the implant or before?
    I want to know just in case my problem doesn't pass and at the first appointment we decide not to do FET this time. I hope not, but I don't want to risk my two emrbyos...

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast