Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast

symptoms

Adrianna is offline Registered User
    It's me again!
    Don't bother for me girls. I checked on a website and they say that the embryos will be thawed the day before the FET procedure.
    So, I have my answer and it's ok. Hope they will survive ( I have only two), hope I will not have problems anymore, hope ...hope.
    A big hug to all of you..Liquorice, MayC we've done some part of this journey together and I am so happy for you! I hope you will bring luck to the rest of us...
    hkiegal good luck to you too!

splitting snow is offline Registered User
    Adrianna, glad your AF finally came, it must be a relief since you are waiting to do your FET soon. I am doing my 1st IUI tomorrow with Dr Lo, and I got the trigger shot this morning. I have been feeling wicked tired & sleepy all day from those FSH shots, got total of 3 injections, but still have only 1 good sized egg. I hope your swelling will go down soon, I really understand why you don't want to go to the doctors in China. I too had spent too much time with the doctors there, and they misled me in so many different ways, although I thought I was smart to have switched to 4 different doctors there. Ended up wasting a whole year & they always made me feel so negative....
    anyways, I am so happy to be seeing someone professional & competent finally, and I am feeling sooo much better.
    If you don't mind me asking, which part of China do you live in? I am near Xiamen, Fujian, its about one hour flight from there to Hong Kong.
    Kazbo, glad you are well, try to take this time to relax & do the things that you love to do & eat the stuff that you love to eat. and while trying naturally may not give you a very high chance of conceiving, just try not to think that you are actually "trying" & go with the flow....if you know what i mean...^_^
    Hope everyone is well & stay dry!

Hi splitting snow and good luck of all my heart! I live in Guangzhou, 2 hours by train to Hong-Kong. Convenient but nevertheless I prefer stay in Hk when I do my procedure, so book the hotel etc etc...another costs! But I don't want to miss the ovulation and, reading the experieces of other girls and especially MayC (so kind of her to write all the details for us!) if I am not sure about something, being there, I can go to Sanatorim directly and quickly.
    By the way, MayC, one question: at the first FET appointment, DAY 12, you have an ultrasound and blood test? I made the appointment for the day 12 and I ask them if it is necessary, before going to the doctor, to have a blood test (I usually do like this because the lab is separate so, for the appointment I can have ready the results of the blood test, too). The nurse said she doesn't know, she will call me to say it. But no call 'till now. I don't know if calling back or not...
    a big hug to all of you.....

Hi Adriana, yes Guangzhou is very close to HK, nonetheless, the hotel expenses can add up, lucky for me, i have family here i can stay with. hopefully everything will go well and you will have your FET soon and get a BFP!!!
    MayC, I just had my IUI yesterday at Proivfic with Dr Lo, the procedure was painless & easy, only thing uncomfortable was holding a full bladder while waiting for my turn. my hubby did well on his part with his swimmers, so just hope that my one egg will get fertilized this time. the IUI experience this time was soooo different from when i had it done in China. they didn't use the ultrasound while injecting the sperm, and i had bad cramps right after the insemination....this time was painless & i actually got to see the sperm going in on the screen, it was pretty cool....^_^
    We are flying back this afternoon, and officially starting the 2ww, im not too anxious yet, but am sure will start as the day get closer. I am gonna start meditating in the morning to stay relaxed, and positive.
    best wishes to all of you, ladies!
    ss

augustbump is offline Registered User
    goodluck splitting snow! x

Hi girls! Good, good luck splitting snow. I keep my fingers crossed for you!. You're right about the costs. Last time with my IVF (first cycle) the same. I don't have the courage to see and count all the expenses we've made. Let's hope this time will be THE TIME, OUR TIME! I pray for this....
    MayC, the nurse still didn't answer. I called, I left message, I wrote an email. But, I still have time, so I will insist!
    I am so happy for you, and your news and feelings are so exciting! I hope to have my good news in the coming weeks so we can share together and this experience.
    A big hug to all of you girls!

Adrianna,Augustbump & MayC, thanks for your good wishes!
    i haven't started worrying just yet, i still have 10 days to go, so im really trying to not think about it.
    Adrianna, I hope you will get an answer back soon, how're you feeling these days? hope you get started soon.
    MayC, how exciting that you saw the heartbeats & that it is ONE baby only. I can't wait to see that in my own belly! last time i was at Dr Lo's doing an ultrasound, i saw a little baby (8-week-old) on the screen from the person before me. it was just precious & sometimes that feels sooo far away, and unachievable. im trying not to put too much hope on my 1st IUI, and i think we will give ourselves 3 tries on IUI, then move on to the IVF.
    how far along are you now? make sure to rest alot & try not to stress out! hope u will get your energy back as the baby grows inside you. ^_^
    best to everyone!
    ss

augustbump is offline Registered User
    mayc- you must be so happy! this is such great news!

spiltting snow - your time will come soon.. have faith that things will work out!

xxx

Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast