Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

symptoms

reei is offline Registered User
    today my period came and I bought a gift for myself to make myself feel better. thinking of what to buy next month when period comes..
    getting pregnant is so difficult.. so disappointed.
    need a break, need a short holiday..

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    Josoo - am really sorry for your loss. {hugs}

MayC - what a beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Reei - i was really hoping this would be your month. hang in there.

to all who are still trying. Hubby and I did a lot of jumping this weekend. The dreaded waiting begins....

MickeyMom is offline Registered User
    Hi everyone,
    I had my first consultation with Dr. Derek Lo yesterday and I am very pleased with how it turned out. He made me and my husband feel both proactive and positive about the whole thing. He had my husband checked (in a different clinic), and I did an internal ultrasound (to check for PCOS). Since I'm in the tail end of my cycle, he can't do the Xray as we cannot rule out pregnancy yet. So, I have to call them once i get my period and we will arrange for follow-up tests. He thinks I have PCOS but will check for the "cysts" after my period as he says they come and go. He wants to do an Xray so that he can rule out "blocked tubes".

All in all, I feel very confident with him. My hubby feels the same. He exudes confidence without feeling like he is imposing.

Thanks Rani for the reco!

Oh... he also did not charge for the Ultrasound. I just paid $600 for consultation. With my previous doctor, he would charge for both consultation and ultrasound.

I like his assistant nurse too. Very gentle and accomodating.

Only downside is they only accept CASH or CHEQUE, so will always need to ask ahead how much need to be prepared as I don't have cheques.

rani is offline Administrator
    MickeyMom
    Thanks for the update. Glad the appointment went well and you liked Dr Lo. Now we need to send you some babydust and make sure your period stays away this week.

MayC, How are you doing?

Reei, How are you? TTC can be very stressful and we can be so hard on ourselves. A holiday sounds like a good idea.

to all!
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

TTC#2 is offline Registered User
    MayC - I was praying this would be your month. I'm really sorry. :bighug

I don't think i am lucky either. Have PMS cramps. My period is due at the end of the week. :sad:

josoo is offline Registered User

symptoms

Ok I'm finally back to normal. Bleeding has stopped, signed up for private yoga classes twice a week and eating healthy. We're considering trying again in November, with better luck this time. I am looking forward to a new start. Heading to Japan for a holiday first and considering a few sexy lingerie sets as well! It's hard starting all over...scared of miscarrying again. My MIL called recently and the first thing she said "how could you be so clumsy". I nearly cried and didn't say anything...

May C- be positive. I am on month 11 of trying which is why we felt we already needed help. Dr. Lo made me feel much more confident about my chances of getting pregnant again with the help of science and technology. I hope it happens sooner than later, and in the end, if it doesn't, I will still be OK, knowing that this is God's will for me. I am also happy that at least I've been blessed with my son already. But having another one will definitely make me feel more blessed.

Josoo- I feel for you. Please know that is not your fault. People miscarry for a lot of reasons, but most likely not solely because they are being clumsy. People who have not gone through the experience are just too easy to pass judgement. Hang in there. And keep trying!

Page 9 of 87 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast