Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast

symptoms

reei is offline Registered User

symptoms

hi,

what are the symptoms of pregnancy? what are your experience?
    anyway to guess before doing the pregnancy test?
    my friend told me that she feels very tired after conception, even before missing her period. now i wish i feel tired,, but i don't..

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

same here. period was due last monday, still don't have it today. have tested twice and both are negative. past 3 months period was regular. before that highly irregular so was really hoping this could be it. will test again after 3 days, hope my period does not come before then.

sophwillsmum is offline Registered User

I have to say that I had no obvious symptoms until atleast 6 weeks. Even then though, I wasn't one to feel sick or terribly tired so I'm probably not a great example. I actually feel really well and euphoric while pregnant. They would have to be my biggest symptoms

turtle is offline Registered User

Sore boobs, going to the toilet a lot, hard to remember things - easily forgetting things that you would normally not forget. Most important though it is different for everyone so please don't stress, sit back and wait another week before you do the test.... Good luck!

Sage is offline Registered User

Sore boobs, metal mouth and feeling as if AF is coming but obviously late!

i have metal taste in my mouth,, change of taste,, feel like vomitting when drinking cold coffee.. feel tired and have abdominal cramps.
    am i really having the symptoms or just imagining all these? keeping my fingers crossed.

MickeyMom is offline Registered User

no sore boobs, but they are larger than usual. no metal taste in the mouth (with my first one, i only started morning sickness at 8 weeks), have slight abdominal cramps (like mini needles pinching) versus the onset of menstrual period cramps. Period was due July 9 and I am waiting to test till wednesday so it would make for 40 days already. If still negative (have tested twice and negative), and my period doesn't come, then maybe i will see a doctor for blood test already. I am really, really hoping this time and keeping my fingers crossed.

i thought i have the symptoms of pregnancies, but my period came today.. how disappointing.
    mickeymom , good luck to u.

Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast