Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PIPS in Kowloon

talk2amy is offline Registered User

PIPS in Kowloon

Hi

Does anyone know anything about the PIPS that is opening in Kowloon (above Kowloon Station)? We live at The Waterfront so thought it would be very handy for our kids.

Thanks

sky123 is offline Registered User

The campus is very spacious and it is totally new. Its only opening in Sept 2007 so I don't think you will find many comments on it.

eplo19 is offline Registered User

I think there is an open day at the end of aug- you can call and enquire. i live at sorrento and so I will also go and check it out later.

arismom is offline Registered User

hi
    anyone visited this school yet or have any comments on this.

thanks

Totty is offline Registered User

I have a bubba enrolled and he loves it.
    All the teachers there are very focused and i love the fact that they set boundaries and the children love this.
    This KG is not money orientated, even though it's a bit expensive, and you can tell it'a all about the kids.
    Mines in International Pre Nursery and loves the teacher, as do we. She's very down to earth, challenges the children and is very open to questions, which is nice.

Lizabeth is offline Registered User

Totty,
    I actually phoned the school today to set up an appointment to visit. I was happy to see a thread on PIP because it is so new I have not found any personal testimony from any parents. I have a 2 year old little boy. I was thinking about a few extra curricular activity classes that they have. I don't have a lot of info about it yet, but I'm trying to figure it all out. Can I PM you if I have any questions about the school after I visit? I am feeling very lost with how schools work here in HK. It is very different than what I am used to.

Thanks,
    Liz

Totty is offline Registered User

Smile For Liz

Please PM me.

I remeber what it was like starting out with kids, being new here so go for it and get in contact.

gracetsao is offline Registered User

My daughter participated the playgroup in PIPS KLN for 10 months. I think the teacher is not trained for the post and the administration is terrible. I think that they are money oriented. They are asking parents to buy "advertisement" in their circular newspaper. I still remember that the teacher asked my daugher of 14 month at that time to behave well, otherwise, she has to leave the classroom. Do you think that a 14 month baby can behave like an adult? My daugther played there becuase it is the closest kindergarten, but as she is eligible for prenursery baby activities, I am sending her to other kindergarten where teachers are more professional and more lovely to babies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast