Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

playgroups in kowloon Tong

happybilly is offline Registered User
    appreciate your comments! hope they'd do something about the teachers. please let me know their response.

jellylsb is offline Registered User
    Hi,

One of my friend's daughter joined Kingston in Kowloon Tong before went to the pre-nursery school. She also recommeded Nottingham is a very good English playgroup too.

happybilly is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'm looking for a good pre-nursery around Kowloon Tong that would take in under 2 year olds - any recommendations?

angiwong is offline Registered User
    Hi! my son is eight months old, when is the best time to start the playgroup? Any recommendations?
    Thanks
    Angi

Konradsmom is offline Registered User
    I have heard stories of people submitting applications for admission years ahead of the time their babies actually go to indy - does this also happen for playgroups?

Bubs is just 6 month old and not sure when I should start him in playgroups, and when we have to start applying.

Does anyone know of playgroups organised by churches etc in Kowloon Tong, like the ones at Union Church or St John's ?

tkc
    tkc is offline Registered User
    My son has been going to Tutor Time Wow since he was 11 months old (now 22 months) and we really like it. The first couple of months, he was totally uninterested (he couldn't even walk until 15 months though). Now it's much better. We really wanted English and Mandarin which are only offered by TT and Kingston in Kowloon Tong (to my knowledge). We go 3 times a week in the am which I think is just the right amount. We have already enrolled him into Nursery for the fall which is 3 hours, 5 days a week. You should request Mr. Will's class for English. I heard he's better than the others and my son ADORES him. Playgroup isn't meant to be REALLY organized or it would be school. The point of TT is to allow children to use their creativity. It's a US based school and follows a US style (a little..maybe a lot...more relaxed than the local style schooling). Went to Yew Chung for a trial and hated it (also it's Cantonese/English). Yew Chung is more of a business than a school to me. Kingston is a good option. Really liked it but the location of TT was better for us. PM if you have questions.

Bubbly is offline Registered User
    There is also KinderU Kowloon in Mongkok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12