Mother of Multiples Organization
- 07-23-2007, 05:20 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
Thanks for the advice and well done on your bargain :-)
I'm in a good place in my pregnancy now. Not too heavy yet and the sickness is gone so pretty much enjoying it. I just got go-ahead from my husband to find out the sex of the babies so will do at my next appointment. I know they're non-id so thinking a boy and a girl...
When is your c-section scheduled? Well done on keeping them in for so long :-)
Best of luck with delivering and look forward to hear how you get on!
- 07-23-2007, 05:59 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Hong Kong
i'm an expectant mum too, 19 weeks now! been really sick over the past 2 weeks, not the morning sickness but i got flu about 2 weeks ago and last week it was something unclean i had during lunch, it caused enterogastritis. I had to take some medication couple of times before the pain on the bowel could stop.
- By MommyTo3 in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2008, 12:51 PM
- By meus in forum Pregnant with MultiplesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2008, 05:04 PM
- By spockey in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2008, 12:35 PM
- By carang in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 15Last Post: 11-05-2006, 07:54 PM
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2003, 10:53 PM