Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

where do you develop your photos?

snagito is offline Registered User

where do you develop your photos?

Hi there! Just wondering where the best place in HK is for developing photos taken with a digital camera. Also how does it work -can you just take your memory stick thingy in? Or upload to their site? Please let me know if you know a reasonably priced place to get photos developed. Thanks!

ELT
    ELT is offline Registered User
    we go to fotomax. They have a machine which would pull up the picture files when you insert the memory card / stick. You then pick the pictures you want developed and viola! you also get to choose the number of copies and photo size. Very easy to use.

Neha is offline Banned
    Go to WWW.MUD.HK. just register it is free and then u can load the photos u want o be printed. If over 50 pcs then price is HKD 0.70 and u can pick it up the next day at a 7/11 near your place. Very good quality and great service

rani is offline Administrator
    You can also use Kodak or Fotomax online

digital photos?
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Rosanna is offline Registered User
    Hi Neha,

Thanks for the information. Didn't know about this. Have got my photos done today. Lets see how they come out.
    Rosanna & Aditya

ctrbabe1 is offline Registered User
    I see you are in pokfulam- if you are close to Chi Fu, there is a good photo shop there on the bottom level- the same level as the food court. You just give them your memory stick, they plug it in to the machine, then you manually (on a touch screen) choose which pictures you want and the size you want them. They give your memory stick back to you as soon as you are done. Oh, and have cash with you because they ask you to pay in advance for digital photos. The pics are usually done within a couple of hours, depending on how busy they are, and what time you submit the photos.

3R are 90cents each, 4R are $1 each.
    All the best,
    Katie

snagito is offline Registered User
    Thanks for all the great information guys! Where exactly is Chi Fu in relation to Pokfulam - sorry if this is ridiculous question but have not seen any signs for it. Also, where is the food court in Chi Fu? Will try and go tommorow. Thanks!!

ctrbabe1 is offline Registered User
    Chi Fu is off of Pok Fu Lam rd. It's between Aberdeen/Wa Fu and QMH. It is very close to the PokFuLam skills center/ Chinese culinary institute. If you tell me (posted or in a PM) with where you are coming from, I can give you better directions. Or, if you were to hop into a taxi, just tell the driver "Chi Fu Fa Yuen" and most likely they will know where to go. The shopping center is right next to the bus terminus. Hard to miss.

The food court is on the bottom level- if you come in the shopping center at street level (the level with McDonald's), go down the escalator two floors, and there is a park n' shop and food court. The level is not that big, so if you just have a look around, you should be able to find the photo place. It's close to LensCrafters (eyeglass shop). The window of the place (it's a very small shop) is covered with different calling cards.
    All the best,
    Katie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast