Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Singapore - Good Hotels for Toddler?

ren1909 is offline Registered User
    any further comments on shangri-la sentosa? I have now booke there for my trip in august

lengli is offline Registered User
    Sentosa is q. far away from the main activities on the Singapore island. There are some activities and theme parks on the island itself but to travel to city, you would need to take the bus or train,which is about 20-30 minutes away by train because you still need to change train. There is however a big shopping mall that is newly built and just across the Sentosa island called Harbour front. Its a bb friendly place with some international boutiques and a whole floor of kids stuff.

Usually Sentosa is a place for getaway from the busy city. So depending on what you want from your holiday. A seaside resort getaway, i.e. Sentosa, or citylife, i.e. Orchard Road.

Along Orchard Road, there are international hotels like Shang, Ritz (expensive), Westin Stamford, Conrad. Most of the hotels should be bb friendly.

The thing about Singapore is that it is more bb friendly than HK and most places, even food courts have bb seats. So it shouldnt be a problem for your young ones.

Good luck and have fun in Singapore!

PS: heard it has been raining everyday in Singapore now so bring your brolly along!

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    Seems like so many people are headed to Singapore. No second thoughts due to the dengue outbreaks/epidemics?
    We were thinking of going in August/September but started thinking October/November might be better.

lengli is offline Registered User
    Sentosa is a bit far from the city. If you are thinking of an resort getaway, that will be the place to go. However, if you are thinking of shopping and dining, then hotels in the city area, i.e. Orchard, would be a better bet.

kellyst is offline Registered User
    we just went and stayed at Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel, it's not in central city but it has HUGE suites. i wanted a place with kitchen, much more convenient for me and to my surprise i got a suite that's about 1800 sq.ft. One bedroom, 2 bathrooms, kitchen... everything is nice and it's just HUMONGOUS.. so worth checking out.

has shopping center and Ah Kun Ka Ya right across it.. yumm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12