Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Singapore - Good Hotels for Toddler?

snagito is offline Registered User

Singapore - Good Hotels for Toddler?

Hi there! Thinking of heading out for a long weekend in August..Wondering if anyone has recently been to Singapore with a toddler and could recommend a good hotel there from the whole travelling with baby kind of perspective.. Not too fussed about whether it is very centrally located or not, although quite excited about all the food options as they sound great and of course want to take our LO to the Singapore Zoo so don't want to be extremely far from everything either..Grateful for any suggestions and recommendations!

hkmommy is offline Registered User

Bump! Toddler Hotel/Singapore

Hi!
    Also would like info regarding good hotels for toddlers in Singapore. I will be traveling with a 12 month old and 4 year old in October. We
    want a hotel with a good pool for kids---at least a place where our kids could sit and play with water toys. It would be great to find a place with adjoining rooms or one bedroom suites. I appreciate any help!

spockey is offline Registered User

Try Shanrila's Rasa Sentosa. Lots of stuff for kids to do at the hotel and beach and on Sentosa Island itself.

kashismum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by spockey View Post
    Try Shanrila's Rasa Sentosa. Lots of stuff for kids to do at the hotel and beach and on Sentosa Island itself.
    This fits the bill, but IMO it's a bit pricey since it's quite old and looking a bit tired.

On Sentosa, there's a new resort just opened. You can google for it. I'll be trying that one next time I go in November.

woodk6 is offline Registered User

I have friends that rave about the Shangri La for kids. They take the kids to Singapore every year to go to the zoo, etc. and always stay there. I've been there...it's a very nice hotel with a great brunch.

Sleuth is offline Registered User

Anyone ever try staying at the other Shangri-la? Or just the Rasa Sentosa?

hkmommy is offline Registered User

Would love to hear more...

Thanks for sharing your experiences. We've actually stayed at the Beaufort Resort on Sentosa in the past (only had one young one then). Before I had found the rooms pretty large but a bit tired. I hear that it has been renovated so it's probably nicer now. It's not really geared for kids (no kids club, no wading pool) but the staff were friendly and there were large steps in the pool where our son sat and played happily with his water toys. At the time we stayed, I would have considered it about 4 stars. Maybe that has changed with the renovation.

We were hoping to try something different---have looked into the Sentosa Shang based on your advice. Also checked out the Shang in town and the Four Seasons. We haven't made a decision but will keep you posted!

ren1909 is offline Registered User

I am going there in Aug. Is it too far to stay in Sentosa Island? i.e. not convenient to go to Orchard Road etc... Is there enough on the Island to do. I will be going there for 5 days and want to find somewhere to stay that is convenient and baby friendly. My baby will be 9-mths old. THanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast