Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lizards -SOS-

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    I'm also with fee and kashismum. The lizard is only there because your house has a steady food supply. It is eating things you'd really rather not see.
    And it is more scared of you than you are of it. It sees you as a giant predator. Maybe even thinks you're poisonus.

joannek is offline Registered User
    they're harmless plus there's no way your toddler can catch them. whenever a lizard see a human (who's like 1 million times biggest than them), they disappear into the cracks of the door & vanish. I hope you'll leave them alone. poor thing!

Besides, i remember ppl say if you hit them, their tail come off & slip into one's ear!!!

asdasd is offline Registered User
    Gecko scared you? perhaps it's chance to let your toddler learn what gecko is! City children are poor if they only learn things from books/telly. As what people said here, they are harmless. Anyway, if you use too much chemical, you are harm to where we live......should we kill you?

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by asdasd View Post
    Gecko scared you? perhaps it's chance to let your toddler learn what gecko is! City children are poor if they only learn things from books/telly.
    The curse of city living. I go to the stables and they bring in groups of kids and they are afraid of the horses, the goats, the dogs. Haven't seen anyone cowering from the cats, though. Although the cats remain pretty aloof.
    In the US I once saw a mom, an older child and a toddler shrink back in fear of an appraoching golden retriever. What are people learning out there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top