Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where to stay in Singapore?

ren1909 is offline Registered User

Where to stay in Singapore?

I am taking my 9-mth old baby to Singapore for 5 days. Any baby friendly accomodation that you can recommend? I wanted to find a service apartment but they all need to stay for 7 nights minimum. Please help!!!!

chubbysan is offline Registered User
    any special requirements you need? Most places in Singapore are children friendly or baby friendly.

kara23 is offline Registered User
    Four Seasons is nice if you are with kids. The room was spacious with a huge bathroom. It is within walking distance to Orchard Road (main shopping district) but is situated in a quieter area behind the main road. They even provided pool toys for my kids! Would definitely stay there again next time.

Thanks - I dont have any particular requirements. Just somewhere convenient and baby friendly... and not too pricey! My parents will be going so I will have to pay for their accomodation as well.

Is it too inconvenient to stay on sentosa island?

Arwen is offline Registered User
    Sentosa used to be abit out of the place but not anymore cos a huge shopping mall is just at it's doorstep... VIVO city. It is the biggest mall in Singapore and houses many new brands like GAP and more recently Banana Republic. There is a MTR station there too so pretty convenient to go eslewhere from there.

Sorry as I am not able to advise on cheap and good hotels as being a Singaporean, I normally bunk in with my parents or stay at hubby's corporate hotel at fullerton or Ritz for a night or two.

That sounds exciting so is it just next to Sentosa Island?? Maybe it is worth staying there then... since I don't think I will need to go to Orchard Road everyday and can chill out at Sentosa and be able to go to Vivo for daily meals etc...

chubbysan is offline Registered User
    yes, sentosa island is much convenient now, with the Vivo city shopping mall and train station. There is also things to do within sentosa island, and some hotels within the island offer spa packages too! if you have more time, can also bring your baby to the Singapore Zoo, a good place to bring kids as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ren1909 View Post
    That sounds exciting so is it just next to Sentosa Island?? Maybe it is worth staying there then... since I don't think I will need to go to Orchard Road everyday and can chill out at Sentosa and be able to go to Vivo for daily meals etc...

Buckeroo is offline Registered User
    We stayed at the Pan Pacific, next to Marina Square, the last time we were there. Quite convenient in that it's right next to the mall and a short cab ride to Sentosa. Not exactly the poshest (compared to the Ritz or the Raffles), but for the price and the convenience, no complaints.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast