For those of you who feed tofu to your baby
- 07-25-2007, 12:23 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Hong Kong
i cook some rice especially for my daughter. i double the amt of water from what we normally put for adult rice. so the rice is soft & mushy. i usually cook 1 cup rice. then put the rest in the fridge in a ziploc box. can also keep for 1 week. my daughter is 2 yo though. i think i started giving her rice after she turned one.
snoopymom, i'm not sure if you can give to cchildren younger than 1 yo. miso is actually fermented beans. if you feel comfortable giving your baby beancurds, soy sauce & soy milk, i think it's OK. some babies started eating adult food when they're 7-8 mths. but i was very careful. i'd wait after a child turns 1.
re: tofu, you can also mix it up with egg (egg yolk for under 1) & add water (about 1/3 for yolk nly & 1.2 cup for 1 egg) & steam (10mins). then eat with rice. quite yummy too!
- By kinghk in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:18 AM
- By hkjandk in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2007, 07:14 PM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2007, 10:24 PM
- By vivianhui in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 05-04-2007, 05:41 PM
- By engee in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2006, 09:42 PM