- 07-30-2007, 02:59 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
- Hong Kong
We live in discovery bay so have ended up buying two strollers. We initially bought a 3 wheeler which a car seat fits onto which is great for walking around db or even central if not going on the bus. Its also good for cabs as it has the car seat.
We also bought a graco mosaic for use on the bus which I beleive you can also fit a car seat to. We take the baby bjorn everywhere as well.
We had to get our 3 wheeler from uk but the graco we got from new Eugene shop in central. They have loads of selection of strollers and are cheaper than Bumps to babes.
- By Robinson in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 10Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:08 AM
- By happyvalleygirl in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2008, 10:19 AM
- By clare76 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2006, 06:58 AM
- By CherA in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 07-12-2006, 04:45 PM
- By Peanut in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2003, 10:27 PM