- 07-26-2007, 05:39 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Hong Kong
Just wanted to know the feedback on Annerley midwives. I went through their website and looked at their packages too. How many antenatal clasess do they have and what do aspects do they cover? What are the group sessions for? And what does the Doula service cover?
Last edited by joyofliving; 07-26-2007 at 05:48 PM.
- 07-31-2007, 08:11 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Kowloon, Hong Kong
I went to annerly for my prenatal classes - and since it was my 1st pregnancy, I found the classes really good. They were set in an informal, comfortable way where they spoke of various issues - different topics different days. I would highly recomend their prenatal classes. Louise and Hulda are very very nice & helpful.
I know they are also doulas and can be with you from the time you start your pains til baby is born...have not used these services with them so cannot tell u. If you look through other posts on the forum, you will find some other comments.
- By surfdoula in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 09-30-2014, 12:23 AM
- By MamaT in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 15Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:12 AM
- By Tracey Nicole in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2008, 02:33 PM
- By woodk6 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:46 PM
- By visitor in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2003, 04:24 PM