How to teach a baby to sit?
- 08-12-2007, 02:59 PM #9
we bought the bumbo for our second, and i'm so glad we did. she gets bored in the same position for any length of time, so we rotate...bouncer, floor, bumbo, rocking chair etc.
she's just turned 6 months and has started to crawl, commando style. she's about 3 months ahead of where her brother was at the same age. he, however, was an early walker. he walked independently @ 10.5 months. i'm wondering when my girl will start...
- By Hunter in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2009, 05:18 PM
- By anniese in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 18Last Post: 06-12-2009, 12:16 AM
- By Ronaldo in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2007, 02:49 PM
- By Vrindavan in forum Parenting - Older KidsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2007, 12:20 AM
- By babi77 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2007, 11:11 PM