passport/visa info needed...
- 08-05-2007, 09:13 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Hong Kong
Has anyone tried getting an ID card for their baby instead of endorsing the passport?
Seems this could be another way of doing it.
- 08-06-2007, 08:23 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Discovery Bay, Hong Kong
I did think about that but assumed if it had been a possibility then immigration would have suggested it instead of getting the sticker.
But also for the new smart id cards you have to give a thumbprint and so maybe that's why they don't issue them for babies.....just thinking out loud. I know they do now issue them for children under 11 which they never did before but when I when to get the sticker immigration gave me a document establishing my sons permanent residency and said I needed to keep it until he was 11 for when he applied for his ID card.
- By LdeJ in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2010, 09:38 AM
- By DB_mum in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 11-13-2008, 11:22 AM
- By wenyihsu in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2008, 01:05 AM
- By Lolipop in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:01 PM
- By jaetee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2006, 01:14 PM