Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Due in Feb 2008

Lolipop is offline Registered User
    It is so funny how bumps differ ... !! .. I am 25+4weeks, but at 22 weeks had a much bigger bump! ... mine really sticks out!

Got a bump gallery on a different forum and it is so amazing to see all the different shapes at the same stages!

Would post mine but you make me feel like a fat moo wasabibunny lol

What a lovely bump you have, and looks like not an inch of extra fat

:yeah2

wasabibunny is offline Registered User
    I think it just looks smaller in lounge clothes! You can definitely change the look by wearing different clothes that either show off or hide the bump. People have commented that my bump looks pointy. Where is the bump photo gallery? Would love to see other people's bumps!

Lolipop is offline Registered User
    Ooo - pointy = boy?!?

Mine is very pointy, but definitely wouldn't be able to find cloths that hide it

It is a babycentre forum - the one for UK - January 08 Birthcub.

x
    Last edited by Lolipop; 09-24-2007 at 07:37 AM.

motherOF2 is offline Registered User
    I'm finally back on the internet. Have been busy last week with the move and settling in, also visited some apartments, but still have not seen anything I like. Not easy to drag a 14.5 mth old kid around with a big belly.
    Wasabibunny, I just saw the photo of ur bump, u're lucky it's still small. Mine looks like I've swallowed a huge ball.
    That reminds me I have to book an appointment with a Obgyn here. Am thinking of seeing this Dr Ghosh that people have been talking about, any of u seeing him??
    I've found a way to still get into my skinny jeans. If urs sits really low on the hips, u can still get away with it as it buttons just below the bump. Another way to still wear ur jeans is to put a little rubber band ( the one which u use to tie ur hair up) through the button hole and loop it around the button ..... voila !!!!

welcome back motherOF2! I also came up with the rubber band around the button hole idea :) But I am carrying quite low so I can't even zip the fly I think boys are rumoured to be "pointy" shaped and I am having a boy so it works out.

donkey is offline Registered User
    It looked small Wasabibunny!

Have my 20 week scan today, the ultrasound is so clear!

yes the 20 week scan is so much fun because you get to spend quite a bit of time looking at the little one and of course it's also the 1/2 way point!

I've had a wonderful day because I've been procrastinationg about the GMAT which I finally took today and did very well on (95th percentile hehehe). I'm hoping to go back to school next year since I think that will allow me to spend more time with the baby than full-time work. I am so happy!!! :yeah2

jockette is offline Registered User
    MotherOF2, I saw Dr Ghosh for the first time in September and he was fantastic; very reassuring, very informative, very easy to talk to. I found him kind, but not overly 'soft'. He's great if you want someone in control, but not mothering. p.s. I am also using the rubber band technique! Very effective, but not sure how much longer I can keep it up as the bump is getting bigger! (17 weeks).
    Last edited by jockette; 09-25-2007 at 09:40 AM.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast