Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Due in Feb 2008

Heather223 is offline Registered User

Thanks for your tips Wasabibunny, will start them tonight! Anything to stop looking like an 80 year-old everytime i stand up or bend over!

Julia66 is offline Registered User

Hi Lieny
    This is my first one as well and due March 15. My morning sickness is now over as I'm nearly 16 weeks. Just try and eat more frequently. Julia

daffer is offline Registered User

Hi all, thanks for all the advises. I have picked up quite abit of useful info by reading through the messages. My EDD is 12th Feb 2008, so I have reached my 20 weeks. I work full time and I find it extremely hard to concentrate at work nowadays as I am either glued to certain maternity websites, constantly searching for BB's related topics or I am sooo tired that I am fallen asleep on my desk most afternoons. Does anyone have similar experiences?

peainpod is offline Registered User

Julia66: Welcome to the baby club! I'm also due mid-March so I guess we are going through similar experiences. In the past day or two, I've also found my morning sickness (more queasiness than actual vomiting) easing up too - which is nice. And I'm definitely showing more now, so it's harder to fit into my normal clothes. How about you?

Daffer: I haven't been too tired but like you, i find it hard to concentrate at work and all I'm motivated to do is read maternity postings! It's really hard to break the habit and my productivity has totally fallen off.

donkey is offline Registered User

Hi Daffer which hospital are you going to? I am due on 8 Feb 08 and going to Adventist.

I work for myself so lucky that I don't have to stick to my seat... but like you, I am googling different kind of information constantly.

Have you started buying any baby stuff yet?

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

donkey and daffer, I agree that I am constently reading up about pregnancy and the first year online and am a total scatterbrain. I can't focus on anything for more than 30min before I am online reading about something I just thought of. I also have days where I just can't seem to stay awake after lunch.

I'm into my 23rd week / 6th month now and feel great. I seem to have more energy back and still no insane cravings. I am, however, more interested in sweets or a snack at tea time. I can't believe this is the last month of my 2nd trimester!!!! Sometimes I get a little scared about going into the last trimester and the whole birthing process. I guess you just have to look ahead and think of holding the little one in your arms and seeing them smile. I hope everyone's feeling better.

I really am enjoying the pregnancy much more NOW than in my first trimester. :yeah2

Lolipop is offline Registered User

Hi ya!

Oo er .. 26 weeks - next week, third trimester!!! I can't believe how quickly it has gone (with my first it seemed to drag on).

I am afraid to say I am definitely going out of my 'honey moon' phase (had a good innings - from week 12 to now ). I feel pretty uncomfortable now - especially toward the evening! I also have quite bad pelvic pain, which prevents me from doing much exercise! - For an exercise addict, this quite a big deal for me

I went to the gym this morning for the first time in two months. It was hilarious - after 6km on the bike I felt like I was going to just die! - Ha ha, ended up eating a bag of sweets just for the sugar (pointless)!

Still I feel good for it now, and will definitely try again - just have to pick days when the pelvic pain eases up (hmph)!

xxx

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

lolipop... you are the first of our bunch... you might even end up with a new years baby!!! How do it feel? I hope you feel better... did you do any prenatal yoga?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast