Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Due in Feb 2008

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

Lolipop,

Hope you have a good fight there and enjoy your new home! And keep us updated on Lukas and yourself.

lieny is offline Registered User

Hi Wasabibunny, our maternity is 2 months apart.. or else, we could have chatted during our stay at the Sanatorium.. Oh well.. thanks for showing your bump BTW. Mine is abt similar size as yours now.. and I am 16 weeks.

I definitely grow in leaps and bounds. I'm now in my 24th week and have put on about 20 lbs! I go a week without gaining much and then put on 3 lbs in one weeks... no wonder I feel full all week.

donkey is offline Registered User

When are we expected to gain most of the weight? I remembered I read some articles on weight gaining that there are a few weeks during the pregnancy that we will gain weight very quickly.

I have gain 4kg so far and will turn 22nd week tomorrow.

Has anyone heard of Breast feeing counselor? Someone will go to your home to help you on breast feeding.

peainpod is offline Registered User

I think weight gain is quite personal. I gained steadily throughout the first trimester and at 16 weeks, have already put on 5 kg. A friend of mine didn't gain any weight during the first 3 months and then on her 16 week visit to the OB, gained 4 kgs that month! But I think it's during the second trimester that the doctor monitors weight gain more carefully (as in they get worried if you don't gain regularly/steadily during that period since that's when your baby starts to bulk up.

My sister had some problems with breastfeeding (i think she wasn't producing enough milk) so she had a lactation expert from Matilda (where she delivered) to come to her home tohelp her out for a few months after she gave birth.

24 weeks wooohooo

I just had my 24week check-up and I am so happy to know the baby's healthy and growing well. He seems to have a big head! I hope I don't need a c-section...

I asked my doc about weight gain and he said it's really personal and he'll only comment if the baby's extremely big or small for the gestation. Otherwise he'll let patients gain at their own pace.

:yeah2 feeling good

jodymo is offline Registered User

back again

Wow! This forum has really grown (like my tummy), its been ages since i wrote so wanted to re-introduce myself. I'm due Jan 3rd with my first little girl. I may be behind the times, but i'm only just starting to think about equiptment - what does everyone have on their 'must buy' lists? That due date is really creeping up fast now!

Heather223 is offline Registered User

Hi jodymo,

Congratulations, i am a week behind you. I have already bought the moses basket, a cot, some cloths and a playpen, all were second hand and very new. Our family is buying the rest...feel like i am jinxing it by buying too much but don't want to be lugging stuff around at 8 months! I am due January 11th with a little girl too. I was wondering if any of you gals were living in Tung Chung or DB so that we could set up some group. I am the only one pregnant amongst my friends and have no-one to talk to about pregnancy!

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast