Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Due in Feb 2008

wasabibunny is offline Registered User
    I'm also one of the first of my friends to have a baby. So any Cyberport/Bel-Air mommies here?

peainpod is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by jodymo View Post
    I hear you Heather - i'm the only one of my friends who is having a baby - pretty much my only baby chat is here in cyberspace! Unfortunately, I live at completely the other side of the city to you or would definitely think about baby meet-ups etc

Wow! everyone is way ahead of me in the shopping! Is everyone getting cribs or moses baskets first???

We were wondering about the crib vs. moses basket too. Especially since we plan to move to a bigger home shortly after I give birth (to appease MIL as Chinese tradition frowns on prenatal moves) so we thought the sensible thing might be to do a bassinet first.

But now, we may buy a crib and just borrow a moses basket for the newborn stage. The basket works for such a short time that if you ask around you, you may find a cousin or friend who has one in storage that's in good shape.

Heather223 is offline Registered User
    To CXfly girl,

I am due Jan 11th and live in Caribbean Coast in Tung Chung...what about you?

Hi everyone... here's an update on how I am doing... 28 weeks now and starting to feel huge. I am having a hard time bending over to put socks on! haha... I've put on about 25 lbs (11kg) and going for my checkup this friday. How are all the other mommies in the 3rd trimester? I can't believe I have another 2.5 months to go... feel like I will become HUGE!

falle001 is offline Registered User
    Wow - what a lovely neat bump!!
    I am now 29 weeks and fully agree about the difficulty in doing certain things - putting on shoes, turning over in bed at night etc.
    Otherwise still doing really well and enjoying the pregnancy. I know what you mean about the next two and a half months of further growth - where is it going to go!
    Will try to add a bump picture - going to ask hubby to take another one this weekend - i will be 30 weeks then, think i am slightly bigger than you - although everyone keeps telling me how small and neat my bump is.
    Emma

Emma,

Would love to compare bumps :) glad to hear you are doing so well. I also feel pretty good physically but get hormonal now and then. How has the baby shopping gone? I am having a baby shower end of Nov. Can anyone tell me what we are suppose to do at a baby shower?

falle001 is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    One of my friends has offered to do a baby shower for me and i have no idea what kind of thing it involves. I guess drinks and nibbles, baby talk and opening presents. Some people have suggested games, such as baby sweepstakes on arrival date etc, but not really sure. Think mine will be in december so will watch this space and see what other people are suggesting -sorry not a lot of use!!

Hiya is offline Registered User

Babies due in Feb!

Hi everyone! I'm pregnant and due in early Feb 2008 as well.. I'd like to join this club too :))
    Hiya

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast