Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Due in Feb 2008

Lolipop is offline Registered User
    I found that chewing on sugar free chewing gum sometimes helped! Sounds unusual but for some reason it really did the trick (sometimes).

xx

falle001 is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I am also due in 2008, my due date is 13th January and we are both very excited as this will be our first baby!!
    I suffered with ms quite badly from 6-9 weeks and found mints helped, so carried them with me wherever i went! other than that i agree with eating little and often and am still doing that at 18 weeks. hope you are feeling better soon
    emma

mushi is offline Registered User
    hi,
    mine is around 6th april, close to lieny i guess....this is my second one too....but i hate the morning sickness....it was not so bad with the first.....any tips? remember i have a 3 yr old with no maid so pls. give quick fixes.....the eating less frequently does not work with me.

wasabibunny is offline Registered User
    I'm over my morning sickness now but for the 1st trimester the only food I felt ok eating was really REALLY spicey food. I hope it doesn't affec the baby too much :P I'm 4 months but already in maternity clothes. I can't fit into ANY of my clothes because I used to wear pretty tight fitting clothes so went on a little shopping spree. This is my first and I'm really excited! but still have to wait 5 months o.o hehe.

MaiYe is offline Banned

morning sickness cure

my due date is March 13, 2008 and this will be my very first one.

i found puttting lemon slices in water and drink it will help lower my uneasy feelings. pls give this a try.

MaiYe is offline Banned
    i shopped for a few pcs of essential clothings, and just bought a 'belly belt'. i found those maternity clothing online are quite cost effective compare to those in shops. plus the style are more practical.

mscheerful is offline Registered User
    So happy for all you preggies! I was pregnant at this time last year and due date was 21 Feb but he came few days ahead on 14 Feb, 2007. I am so thrill for all of you. Enjoy every minute of it and my wish to all of you is that you have an easy delivery and a very healthy, fully develop baby.

Make sure you try your very best to b/feed for as long as you can.

wasabibunny is offline Registered User
    I'm 18 weeks along now and have started feeling little fluttering kicks for the last couple weeks. I also feel that my tummy is HUGE although it's really not that big. It just feels like there's no room already :P I've put on about 9 lbs now although I didn't gain any weight in my first trimester. How's everyone else coming along?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast