Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Due in Feb 2008

fingerscrossed is offline Registered User
    Hi there everyone!

Hope you don't mind me joining...the more the merrier!!! I'm 17wks and this is my first, due 31st Jan. It's been quite smooth sailing so far...except for the headaches which are coming on quite frequently. I thought I felt slight fluttering kicks but thought maybe I was imagining things. I'm going private and will be seeing my OB on Friday to find out the gender...can't wait!!

falle001 is offline Registered User
    Congratulations. Let us know how you get on tomorrow and the gender of baby. We have our 20 week scan on Monday - getting excited (but nrevous), we are not going to find out the gender though, going for a surprise!!
    I am getting flutterings as well, but nothing that i am certain is bubs yet. I am just on my way to my first pre-natal yoga class, will let you know how i get on.
    Take care
    Emma

lieny is offline Registered User
    Hi, I am on Week 9 now, and am working full time. Wondering if anyone of you are travelling by plane during your first trimester?
    I travelled about 3 times, and so far it is ok.. Can anyone share their travelling experience, and whether you think it is ok for first trimesterers to travel? Thanks !!

Smile flying

I travelled during the first trimester, once very early on and again at about 9 weeks and both times all was well. Obs suggested moving around and flight socks and lots of water - these were just short haul (Bangkok was the furthest). i then read that you should not fly in 1st trimester, but not sure on the reasons for this. i did check & think many people fly throughout the whole pregnancy with no concerns at all.

i have just got back from the UK (18 weeks) and that was fine as well, bought the scholl black support socks and they were quite thick and actually made my feet hurt in the end, but on the way home bought 10 denier nude ones and they were much better, no swelling or problems at all.

Am planning another short haul trip in a few weeks and then back to the Uk at about 30 weeks. Not sure how comfy that one will be but will keep you updated.

Hope that helps and happy flying!

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

pre-natal yoga

Quote Originally Posted by falle001 View Post
    Congratulations. Let us know how you get I am just on my way to my first pre-natal yoga class, will let you know how i get on.
    Take care
    Emma
    Emma,
    Where are you taking your pre-natal yoga class?

I am doing my yoga classes at Pure yoga at the centrium. Really enjoyed the class on Thursday - it is only an hour session, but felt really good afterwards.
    However on Sat i managed to sprain my knee, so am currently resting it and yoga is out for the time being until my knee strengthens up again. A bit annoying but never mind.
    We had our 20 week scan yesterday and everything was as it should be and i was measuring okay for my dates, so really relieved about that - another milestone passed!

wasabibunny is offline Registered User

almost 1/2 way there

I have my 20 week check up next Mon (Emma, I guess we are 1 week apart!) and I'm excited to be 1/2 way there. Most prenatal yoga classes seem to be in the daytime so I probably won't make it after all. Has anyone started planning for their baby showers? I have no idea what's suppose to happen (do you plan it? do friends throw it?) but I'm already thinking of making a baby registry. One might as well ask for more pratical items, in my opinion, instead of ending up with 20 cute but useless sleepers that baby will outgrow in 2 months.

jodymo is offline Registered User
    Hooray - at last a place for 2008 babies! This is our first and i'm having our little girl at Pamela Youde. She's due on Jan 3rd, which I can't believe is coming so soon. i haven't started shopping yet - but everyone else has for us!
    By the way Miaka, the renovations are finished at PY, in case you are still interested.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast