Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Due in Feb 2008

rani is offline Administrator
    For maternity wear also have a look at Sono Vaso

http://www.sonovaso.com/maternita.php

Bossini has a small maternity collection

donkey is offline Registered User
    Hi I am at week 19 and due on 8 Feb 2008 second day of Chinese New Year.

First pregnancy and I am already feeling the belly is getting bigger very quickly especially in the last two weeks. I can still fit in my tops but need to buy new shorts/pants.

I can't feel any kick yet....hopefully will feel it in the next two weeks.

Lolipop is offline Registered User

Not been around for a while!

Hi all

Thought I would pop back in and say hello again.

Due on January 2nd.

I am glad some people found the chewing gum thing helpful - I think I am officially an addict now!

We are actually moving to the Philippines next month so i will not get to share the baby experience with you guys - but still, it is nice to be in touch on line with a group of gals who are around same stages!

I have to confess, apart from the first 3 months I have had a very easy pregnancy so far - BUT I feel soooooooo fattt!!!! HA HA HA! No getting away from that one!

Anyway, nice to read everyones posts.

xx

wasabibunny is offline Registered User
    How much (if any) weight has everyone gained? I'm coming up on 22 weeks and have put on 15lbs already

kmalia is offline Registered User
    motherOF2 - there is a really cute shop in Wanchai that does customized children's bed sets and furniture called "Art Deco Furniture." I am sure your daughter won't mind giving up her current bed for something from here! http://www.geobaby.com/directory/sho...iture/details/

I also saw a sign for a maternity line at Zara recently. Didn't get a chance to look at any of it, but it should be reasonably priced and fairly fashionable.

I am very jealous of you 13 week +ers! I am just hoping and praying every day that everything works out well! This will be our first.

motherOF2 is offline Registered User
    I'm 18 weeks now and have gained 5 kgs (what's that in lbs???). Anyway, am hoping that I do not gain more than what I did with my first one ....... but this time I have not been exercising at all and dr advised me to take things easy too...... yikes !!!
    Also felt the baby move 2 days ago. Donkey - normally during 2nd pregnancy we're supposed to feel the baby earlier (from what I've read / been told) cos we've already experienced it before and know what it feels like, so it's easier to detect movement.
    Kmalia, thanks for the info on kids' furniture.... will definitely check it out. Also, can't wait to check out Zara's maternity, didn't know they had that range. Which Zara did u see that? I used to buy regular Zara at one size larger for my previous pregnancy....they have fairly nice stuff and it doesn't burn a hole in my pocket.
    Well, good luck to everyone with their pregnancy. Enjoy it and everything will turn out well.
    :babydustb

kmalia is offline Registered User
    I saw a sign in the front window of Zara IFC for maternity wear. I can't wait until I have the chance to wear it!

wasabibunny is offline Registered User
    5kgs is about 11lbs and that's about my gain at 18 weeks as well. Now at 22 weeks I've gain about 7kgs/15 lbs. I just don't even notice it anymore. Still, I am slightly trepidacious about the last few "uncomfortable" months when you are really big and offbalanced. Also, seeing girls on the street wearing skinny jeans makes me miss my pre-pregnacy figure.

I agree that ZARA maternity sounds enticing! When does it debute?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast