Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Due in Feb 2008

wasabibunny is offline Registered User
    My morning sickness started to ease up in the 4th month but it took till the end of month to go away altogether. I felt a lot better overall starting my 5th month. Hang in there. 2nd trimester's suppose to be the best! You will feel better and everyone else will start noticing your bump :)

falle001 is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I found that my morning sickness went after about 13 weeks and then when i reached 15 weeks i actually started to feel really good and most days had the energy back to do things without needing naps.

I am 23 weeks at the minute and still find that generally i am feeling good. i have bad days with tiredness if i try doing too much. My main problem at the minute is heartburn, so i am heading out to buy gaviscon tomorrow as everybod seems to swear by it.

Hope all the early symptoms go soon and you start to have the nicer ones such as a proper bump appearing and little baby kicks!!

Emma

falle001 is offline Registered User

chocolate

Wasabibunny: I agree about the chocolate and sweet food. after not been able to stomach any until 15 weeks i now keep craving chocolate and whenever we have dinner out i nearly always have dessert when before it never bothered me. i have put on about 12 pounds at 23 weeks so it is not having too much of an impact yet, but i know by january i will be regretting it!!

Lolipop is offline Registered User
    25 weeks here and gained 18 lb's ... judging by everyone else and the premise that when you hit second trimester you generally gain average of lb per week I think it sounds ok!

With my first I had put on a lot more weight by now but during the third trimester stopped gaining - somehow I just lost my appetite.

I cant see me losing my appetite this time round lol, so I recon I'll end up around the same as with my first (gained around 2.5 stone).

My disappointment is that the weight seems to have almost all gone to my butt (and belly of course)! ... where are my magical boobs to die for?

*sigh*

:Butbut

I was lunching in IFC and decided to stop by Zara for a quick look. Their maternity line is in, but I was not impressed. They only had a very minimal selection and only the dresses were kindda cute but already out of sizes (I only saw large sizes). All the tops just look like oversized t-shirts and not worth it.

donkey is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by lieny View Post
    Hi Donkey - what exercise have you done? I was trying to be real careful during my first trimester so walking was my only form of exercise. But now that I am on my 13th week, I am desperate for some exercise.. Just feel sooooo fat.. and the belly feels so tight, like a balloon that is going to burst. I've gained about 3kg now..
    Hi Lieny, yeah I am a bit an exercise addict :)

Not sure of my BMI before pregnancy but I am always active and competing.

donkey is offline Registered User
    I also had checked the Zara maternity line at PP as well. Same as you Wasabibunny, I am not impressed. They only have two short clothes racks with one rack for purely t shirts and the other rack with some one dresses, but not very appealing.

My friend told me that Muji actually have some nice non-maternity wear that can be used as maternity clothing.

I thought I would share my bump :yeah2 This is today at the end of 22 weeks.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast