Increasing milk supply - how to ??
- 08-20-2007, 12:10 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Happy Valley
These are my tricks:
- pump regularly, at least for 20 minutes or 2 minutes after the last drop, whichever comes earlier. Try to pump at least 8 times/ day
- Plenty of water, at least 2-3 L
- Fish soup with green papaya, really "potent", but beware of engorgement. Fish soup with bean curd would be a milder alternative.
- By reei in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-16-2008, 01:28 PM
- By Nula in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2007, 05:00 PM
- By Swoon in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 21Last Post: 09-20-2006, 05:21 PM
- By Coco in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:19 PM
- By mammalicious in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 11-22-2005, 08:23 PM