Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Protection for baby's elbows & knees

Chy
    Chy is offline Registered User

Protection for baby's elbows & knees

I have an ever so active 15 month old son and ever since he started to walk, I've been holding my breath every time he takes off to fast worrying that he'll fall over. My husband is against the idea of using straps, he feels it's too restrictive and too much like a doggy leash. Anyway, a friend bought me a few pairs of Arm and Leg Huggers - they are life savers and look quite cute on. They protect the elbows and knees and do the job of keeping them warm from a/c chills indoors (beats carrying around a jacket all the time), they're very light weight and easy - the best thing is my son loves putting and keeping them on. Anyway, I haven't seen them in HK so asked my friend where we can all get our hands on more...she apparently ordered online from www.marshmallowb.com

Oh now that I'm toilet training my little guy, the leg huggers don't get in the way which is fab! Just thought I'd share! :yeah2

Chy
    Chy is offline Registered User
    I'm so excited as we've just been invited to our first birthday bash of a friend's son next month. It didn't take me long to decide what to get as a b'day pressie, as I went online and saw some really gorgeous leather shoes that I've ordered plus two pairs of leg and arm huggers that I mentioned above. Some cool stuff on that website, worth checking out especially if you're stuck on gifts.