Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Snazzy Baby Knee Pad

elaine is offline Registered User

Snazzy Baby Knee Pad

Do you know where I can buy this?

Chy
    Chy is offline Registered User
    If you can't find it in HK, check with Bumps to Babes, otherwise can order directly from www.snazzybaby.com.au.

Another alternative to knee pads are knee protectors in the form of a leg hugger, I posted here about them and personally I find them more practical, easy to take along anywhere plus it also keeps them from a/c chills when you're out and about. The coolest thing is they come in many designs that you baby will be able to wear till much older. If you're interested in Arm and Leg Huggers check out this website: www.marshmallowb.com. I've ordered a few more as gifts already, they're really comfy too.

The leg huggers are so adorable - but kind of pricey....

Just thought I'll pass this info along...I'm not affiliated with them.

Babylegs available in HK now.
    http://www.baby-station.com/

Shawn is offline Registered User
    I also bought just 2 pairs from baby-station, my daughter love them!it's good to see the cute stuff here.

Chy
    Chy is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by elaine View Post
    The leg huggers are so adorable - but kind of pricey....
    Well they do appear a little pricey for something like that but since owning a few pairs, I have to say that the quality is fabulous. It's very durable coz after many washes the colours and texture are still great. I think you have to consider the comfort factor as well as its wearability, my son are in them all the time, seems like we always find a reason for him to put them on.

Ofcourse if you only purchase a pair online it is pricey, but the beauty www.marshmallowb.com is that they do have some other stuff that you can buy to make use of the flat rate shipping. I just find it so easy to buy gifts from them, as I recently bought 2 pairs of their baby leather shoes plus two pairs of leg huggers for a friend's 6 month old daughter in Singapore. She called saying how impressed she was with the packaging and the gorgeous shoes which I haven't seen the real thing myself, but she described them as being super soft and perfect for growing baby feet. Anyway, there's definitely a lot of other alternatives on the market now which makes deciding what's best to buy a bit of a dilemma, one that I don't mind being engaged in though...

Scroll to top