Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Experience with new born helper needed by December!

kcinhk is offline Registered User

Helper with new born needed by December!!!

Hello everyone, would like to seek anyone who could recommend or know of any helper with new born baby experience. I'm currently 23weeks pregnant and due in December. I've started to actively look for a helper to start work any time before or in December.
    Preferably has experience working for a western family, main responsibility of the helper is to look after the baby as i will return to work after maternity leave and my job does require me to travel. Both my husband and myself are expat hence no family support in hk.
    Please PM me if you know of anyone, or heard of any family leaving HK and their helper is looking for a new job...etc.
    BIG THANK YOU......

Last edited by kcinhk; 08-20-2007 at 10:56 PM.

Hello again, am now 32 weeks pregnant and still looking for a helper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kcinhk View Post
    Hello everyone, would like to seek anyone who could recommend or know of any helper with new born baby experience. I'm currently 23weeks pregnant and due in December. I've started to actively look for a helper to start work any time before or in December.
    Preferably has experience working for a western family, main responsibility of the helper is to look after the baby as i will return to work after maternity leave and my job does require me to travel. Both my husband and myself are expat hence no family support in hk.
    Please PM me if you know of anyone, or heard of any family leaving HK and their helper is looking for a new job...etc.
    BIG THANK YOU......

mummybee is offline Registered User

kcinhk, please have a look at my thread to see if my helper suits your criteria. and PM me anytime. My helper has experience with newborns (including a premature boy) and she is also keen to work for western families - she used to work for Arab embassodor in Kuwait and her employer before me was an Australian family with 4 children.

Some time has elapsed between your two posts - is it hard to find a suitable helper?

mko111 is offline Registered User

Ladies.. I'm releasing my helper around early to mid Nov as I plan to resign to be full time mom. I have 5 mths old. she has been working for western family for total 26 yrs in HK and 4 employers total.
    She is great cook both western & Chinese and has extensive experiences with new born with 3 employers.
    let me know if you are intersted.

Helper needed!

Dear Mummybee and MKO111,
    Thank you for your helpful reply. please check your PM, i've sent you a message!

kcinhk

Helper needed!

Sorry, if i'm being annoying but would like to keep the thread "fresh" so to get some replies if you know of any good helper to recommend. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kcinhk View Post
    BIG THANK YOU......