Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Looking for a helper

LAB
    LAB is offline Registered User

Looking for a helper

Hi,
    We just recently moved to Hong Kong (Repulse Bay) and are looking to hire a FT helper (family of 3 - myself, hubby and 17 month old daughter). If anyone has any recommendations or perhaps knows of a family that is leaving Hong Kong that could provide a reference for their helper I would love to hear from them.

I would really like someone who has had previous experience working for a Western family (and inparticular experience with young children) and also Western cooking experience. This is our first time hiring a helper and a few that I have interviewed indicated that if I could show them how to cook "Western" that they could learn. Unfortunately cooking is very low in my list of strengths so I would really like someone who is comfortable in the kitchen!!!

Thanks in advance,
    Louise

jamesandsimo is offline Registered User

HI, i saw this helper the other day is available - not sure if she would be willing to move out of DB but she has great references:

http://www.discoverybayforum.com/cgi...num=1187311001

LAB
    LAB is offline Registered User

Jamesandsimo: Just wanted to say thank you for the tip! We interviewed her yesterday, she was wonderful with our daughter and very experienced in the kitchen!! We are in the process of hiring her - so thanks again!!