Angeilin, if you just want someone to do the basic chore I can check if my previous PT helper can help. She is an Indian with HK PR ID Card so can work legally. I introduced her to my friend who is very happy with her service. I stopped using her service before I delivered because I needed a FT helper to look after my baby but am happy to introduce her to other employers. One downside is she can't read so you can't just leave a note at home and tell her what to do. If you (or your helper) are home when she comes then it shouldn't be a problem. If you are interested pls PM me.