Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Experience with Kiangsu Chekiang International Primary School?

wongsa is offline Registered User

Smile Experience with Kiangsu Chekiang International Primary School?

My son will be starting K1 at KCS (local stream) next week and we are considering transferring our daughter to KCIS International Primary School. My daughter is in Primary 3 at True Light, and we would like her to learn more English and Mandarin. Does anyone have any experience with attending or transferring into KCIS International Primary? In particular, I'm interested to know whether the teachers are Native English speaking, and if the school has a good curriculumn. I'm anxious to get her into an English speaking school since we may be moving back to the U.S. in a few years and her English skills are slipping due to the low English exposure at True Light. The other option is to waitlist at an ESF. I'm not sure whether the quality of the education is the same or exceeds that of KCIS?

wongsa is offline Registered User
    I have posted this thread to the GeoKids.hk education forum as I believe this forum is only for Kindergarten. Please go to http://www.geokids.hk/forum/experien...kiang-t70.html to post comments on this thread.

Juwong is offline Registered User
    May I know how are you doing with your daughter at KCIS? Is the curriculum intensive with lots of homework or just like international school doing project based homework?