Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

French and German Playgroup in Hong Kong

motherOF2 is offline Registered User
    We live in Central at the Ritz (our temp accomodation until we find our apartment). I would love to organise an informal get together atour place when we're settled in, so it's not for at least another month.

However, we will be meeting 2 other moms with kids about Lea's age this coming Thurs morning for the first time. However,they do not speak french. Call me at 6141 1932 if u would like to join us.

stefan-8 is offline Registered User
    Hi Birgit
    can you give us the details of the German playgroup both in Central and in DB ?
    Our 16-month Beatrix wants to spend more time with other German speaking kids and parents.
    Thanks
    Stefan

ruru_yosan is offline Registered User

German Playgroup

Hi Birgit,

I am also interested in the German playgroup, would you also give me the details too.

Thanks
    ruru

mum3 is offline Registered User

french playgroup

Hi,
    you should try at Causeway Bay, Wise for french playgroup...no german playgroup...I know that they are also in Sai Kung...you can write to [email protected] director's name is Jerome.
    Good luck.
    mum3

ruru_yosan is offline Registered User

German Playgroup

Hi Birgit,

Can you PM me the details such as the address, class schedule, contact no. and website etc.

Thanks.
    ruru

Quote Originally Posted by Birgit View Post
    There is a German Playgroup/Pre-School now in Central, which offers not just playing but teaching by a native German teacher. They offer one on Tuesdays at 10 a.m., maybe other days too, and are very conveniently located. As far as I know, they might offer French and Spanish groups later on too.

mum3 is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'm french too...and friends's kids and my kid goes to Wise; just call Jerome at wise creative ( 9428 5766); the playgroup is in Causeway Bay..you may write too to know the sessions time : [email protected]. Cheers. Mum3.

sobira is offline Registered User

German playgroup/pre-school

Hi everyone,
    Regarding the German playgroup/pre-school, there have been some changes last week.
    Originally, it was held at the same location as the Mandarin school, however, that one closed last week, when the Landlord rented out to another tenant.
    The German class is now negotiating with another, more experienced school in Central and will continue classes soon. As soon as I have the details, I shall post them.
    Should you wish to have private lessons in the meantime, you can contact me anytime.

sobira is offline Registered User

German playgroup

The German playgroup and pre-school will start on January 16th, 2008. One can have a trial class and they have a small library/CD's etc too. They offer groups in French, English, Spanish and Chinese too.
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgit View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Regarding the German playgroup/pre-school, there have been some changes last week.
    Originally, it was held at the same location as the Mandarin school, however, that one closed last week, when the Landlord rented out to another tenant.
    The German class is now negotiating with another, more experienced school in Central and will continue classes soon. As soon as I have the details, I shall post them.
    Should you wish to have private lessons in the meantime, you can contact me anytime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12