Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Combi travel system

Rad is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    I'm very happy with mine. Its extremely light and that is important carrying it up and down stairs all by myself. It can also be closed with one hand. Perfect when you need to use public transport as we don't own a car.

One thing though, I don't recommend it for rough terrain. But that was not so much of a deciding factor for me.

kellyst is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    yes, very happy with it. no break downs so far.. my baby is 2y.o. and we're still using the stroller. we use it just for casual walks at home and the stroller has went on about 5 overseas trips with us already. and we'll be reusing the car-seat for no.2.

i can't imagine they'll be discontinuing it.. Combi sells EVERYWHERE here in HK, should look around anyways to see if they have left over stock for the past years. i'll keep an eye out and let you know if i see anything.

snoopymom is offline Registered User
    they have a huge combi selection in toys r us in ocean terminal.

cool-gaga is offline Registered User
    Thanks Rad and kellyst for your feedback.
    Thanks snoopymom, I will make a trip to ocean terminal this weekend.

I told hubby (jokingly) that we might have to make a trip to Japan to get the stroller and he gave me a blank stare as though I've gone mad!

peainpod is offline Registered User
    Mid Levels
    Cool-gaga, I was just thinking the same thing! Altho I didn't say anything to hubby. (If i did, i probably would get the same reaction as you did!) If we did go to Japan, I would love to check out the new "Thruller" 3-wheeled models. They look so cool! (Altho I'm told 3-wheelers tend to be heavier and more bulky.)

I've been looking at Combi's in HK dpt stores too, and noticed that they did a recall of their current travel system (stroller plus newborn carseat) models. I called Combi HK to ask if it was b/c of new models coming out, and they couldn't confirm. (Altho their sales did say that they order 3 months in advance of the product hitting the stores and so far, there are no new travel system products for HK and so no orders placed yet for those.)

The Combi saleslady told me that they stock the most products at the BeBe Dream in TST.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12