Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Australian couple looking for a Helper

JANE892 is offline Registered User

Australian couple looking for a Helper

Hello- I hope someone can help us.

My husband and I are looking for a helper. We live in Causeway bay and are expecting our first baby at the end of December. Hence, we are looking for a helper to start with us early/mid December.

Ideally we are looking for a live-out helper who;
    - Already lives in Hong Kong (knows the city well- has lots of experience here).
    - Has worked with expat families and can provide good references
    - Can cook western food (this is essential)
    - Has experience with newborns
    - Very good/reliable with all domestic duties
    - Preferably lives not too far from Causeway Bay.

Ideally we are hoping that an expat family who might be returning to their home country in Dec has a helper that they love and would like to see go to a nice young family.

We are fair, considerate people and hope to build a strong and trusted relationship with our helper.

If you know of anyone suitable please PM me! Please note that we are only looking for someone to start in December (not earlier).

Thanks very much!
    Jane

kittybbb is offline Registered User
    hi im' pilina who have 12yrs.experience working in hongkong.finish contract this coming jan.2008.may you contact me anytime.here my mobile for information.61505269,my name is rose

I just wanted to clarify that I'll be staying at home to look after the baby until he/she is about 4.5 months old. So my helper will only need to "help" me with the baby...certainly not to look after him/her alone for any lengthy periods. The helpers responsibilities will mostly be domestic ones. When the baby is about 4.5 months old I'll be returning to work just 3 days per week. So my helper will need to look after the baby alone 3 days per week.
    Please contact me if you know of anyone!

sabrina is offline Registered User

french family

Quote Originally Posted by JANE892 View Post
    Hello- I hope someone can help us.

My husband and I are looking for a helper. We live in Causeway bay and are expecting our first baby at the end of December. Hence, we are looking for a helper to start with us early/mid December.

Ideally we are looking for a live-out helper who;
    - Already lives in Hong Kong (knows the city well- has lots of experience here).
    - Has worked with expat families and can provide good references
    - Can cook western food (this is essential)
    - Has experience with newborns
    - Very good/reliable with all domestic duties
    - Preferably lives not too far from Causeway Bay.

Ideally we are hoping that an expat family who might be returning to their home country in Dec has a helper that they love and would like to see go to a nice young family.

We are fair, considerate people and hope to build a strong and trusted relationship with our helper.

If you know of anyone suitable please PM me! Please note that we are only looking for someone to start in December (not earlier).

Thanks very much!
    Jane
    Hello,

We are a french family with 2 children who live in HK ( tung chung), my domestic helper ( from filipina) is a very nice woman with a large experience in HK for 12 years, she's 52 years old but very active. that's why i will be happy to find for her a new employer.
    We have to move in Shenzhen at the end of this month, so she's looking for a new employer, as she's arriving at the end of her contract she don't have to return in filipine. before she worked for a Australian family( 4 years) and also American Family... Keep me in touch if your want to meet her. ( she have to start the contract in october)
    my ymessenger: [email protected]

Thanks everyone- I found a lovely helper with everything that I was looking for. Hopefully it will all work out ok!