- 09-05-2007, 01:33 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- mid levels
My baby started to have constipation when he was 1 month old and I was told that because I stopped breastfeeding him too abruptly. Yet, the situation should improve after a month when his digestive system become more mature. However, my baby is three months now. My pediatrician suggests me to give him apple prune juice/OJ. And I read articles saying that these juices actually have some diahrrea effect. Yet, he still wouldn't poo straight after. His record high was not pooing for 3 days. However, he is going to his forth day this time. Any suggestions? Some people suggest me switch to Japan made formula.
- 09-05-2007, 02:55 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2007
- hong kong
have you tried lots of water?
- By OX Jess in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 12Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:01 PM
- By TeamNZ in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2009, 06:26 AM
- By joannek in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:21 PM
- By alibali in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:48 PM
- By mea in forum Family HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2004, 11:30 PM