Best pump for going back to work
- 01-12-2008, 06:06 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- hong kong
I am looking for a manual pump, i was wondering if you are still using yours and if not whether or not you are willing to sell it. I bought a minielectric but i can only use it where there is power. I need one for wher I am out and about. Thanks.
- 01-12-2008, 10:10 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- cheung chau
I used both a Medela PIS ($4000!) and an Avent Isis manual ($50 used, but about $350 new, I think) - although the PIS was easy as I could read/internet at the same time, the Avent pumped about the same amount in not much longer. If you think you'll be b/f for a long time, or for more than one babe, then the PIS is good, if not get an Isis.
- By TheQuasimother in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:41 AM
- By gins in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:59 AM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 9Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:08 PM
- By FutureHKmom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 06-22-2009, 10:40 PM
- By a_chan in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:23 AM