Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Pokfulam Playgroup - 8-10 months old?

llb
    llb is offline Registered User

Pokfulam Playgroup - 8-10 months old?

Hello, I'm looking to start an informal playgroup for babies around 8-12 months old living in the Pokfulam area. My little one is almost 9 months old, born on Boxing Day '06. Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by llb; 09-19-2007 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Don't like the icon moving

alibali is offline Registered User
    Hello,
    I have a baby girl who is almost 9 months old (born Dec 28, 2006). I am interested in joining your playgroup- finding it difficult to meet other moms/ babies with babies around the same age or who can meet semi- consistently! We live in The Belcher's between Kennedy Town and Pokfulam.

llb
    Yes, I'm finding it difficult myself and happy you responded to my posting. I am off to Singapore this weekend and back next Wednesday. Would you like to try and meet on Friday, September 28th at say 10:30am for a coffee at Kosmos, near The Podium Garden on Level 4, Cyberport 2 near the office Tower (not the arcade). The reason for choosing this location is that there is a park outside with some grass, and when I've been before I've seen some mums with their children there. The weather seems to be getting cooler so I don't think it will be too hot. If you have another suggestion, I'm open as well...Cheers, LLB

I would love to meet up, however, 10:30am does not work with my girl's nap. We usually do things between 8am and 10:30am and 2pm-6pm. Her only nap of the day is 10/11-1pm. Can you meet later in the day, say, after 2pm? No problem getting to cyberport.

llb
    Sure, no problem. Do you want to try 3pm?

Hi LLB, 3pm on Friday is good. Are you still available then? My number is 9750-2753. Unless I hear otherwise, I'll see you at the cyberport location you mentioned in the previous post tomorrow!

llb
    Hi Alibali, Sorry for my late response. I just got back from Singapore last night. Tomorrow 3pm sounds great. Will see you then!