Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

due in May 08...

tikkunolam is offline Registered User

Energy back yet?

Well I hit the 12 week mark and just hoping my energy comes back soon. Anyone feeling more energy?

joshsmum is offline Registered User
    Hi Tikkunolam,

I am 15 weeks tomorrow and I definately feel better than the first 12 weeks, but I wouldn't say I am rolling in energy! I am still pretty tired!

Have you had your 12 week scans yet?

Bel

rebekah is offline Registered User
    was just talking about this yesterday, I think it's more gradual than most people say, I am 14 weeks and still dragging at times, but less nausea, so that certainly helps

tikkunolam is offline Registered User
    I had my 12 week scan and this week I seem to need so much sleep. My poor husband never sees me anymore. I've been traveling also but the jet lag has long since worn off. I just keep reading that my energy should be coming back by now and it hasn't. I don't do anything any more which is depressing. I miss hiking and yoga.

Burtie is offline Registered User
    Hello Ladies & congrats to you all. I am also due in May (early) with my third child having had twins 4 years ago - it's been so long I'd practically forgotten what it's like to be pregnant. I'm 15 weeks now, and feeling much better and have had more energy since about week 14, although I still need lots of sleep and suffer if I don't get it. Nausea has gone, as long as I feed myself when I'm hungry.

I've been here since March, live up on the Peak and am booked in at the Matilda.

putput is offline Registered User
    Hello all,

First and foremost, congrats to all of you.

We are expecting our first in April, delivering in Matilda.

I'm 17 weeks and am now starting to get my energy back this week. In fact, I'm now starting to get bored with being at home. I used to work but suffered hyperemesis so had to quit my job. I'm not quite sure yet how I'll pass the time until baby is born...although I may regret saying that when we reach third trimester and start to get ready for the new arrival!

Tjio Dessy is offline Registered User
    Hi all!! nice 2 meet u:)
    my name is Tjio Dessy, people used to called me Dessy:P
    i'm moving in HK justnow (exactly since Oct'07). and im so interested to meeting new friends from evrywhere in HK. My due at the end of May, and this's my 1st pregnancy, so i had a little bit confuse about "Where is the best place to deliver mybaby??", maybe somepeople here can help me? actually, i'm already consultation with my husband, and we want the nearest Hospital with our place. I live in Kennedy Town, Smithfield Terrace. i'd Waiting for some goodnews from all of u here..thanks

joshsmum is offline Registered User
    Hi Tijo Dessy,

I only just saw your post! Welcome to Hong Kong! The nearest hospital to you from Kennedy Town would be the public hospital Queen Mary - which is on Pok Fu Lam Road. Are you going public or private? If you are wanting to go private, then the options on HK island are Matilda, Adventist and Canossa (as far as I know). The Matilda is on the Peak, Canossa is on Old Peak Road which is on the way up to the Peak and Adventist is in Happy Valley. If you google search the hospital names they all have websites to check out.

Good Luck!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast