Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

due in May 08...

Bahar is offline Registered User
    hi there! i am due in first week of May 08', and currently in the UK. Will be arriving in HK in Feb, and currently doing pregnancy yoga in London. Which are good places for pregnancy yoga/aqua aerobics in Hk? Congratulations to all!

joshsmum is offline Registered User
    Hi Bahar,

I've been doing pre-natal yoga at Pure Yoga ( http://www.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/ ) and found it to be good.

There are also more in the Directory Listing of this site under Health & Fitness - here's the link : http://www.geobaby.com/directory/hea...a-and-pilates/

Good Luck with the move!

Bel
    Last edited by joshsmum; 12-30-2007 at 08:52 PM.

rebekah is offline Registered User

Breast pumps and after care...

questions about what you are all doing...

was thinking of having my mother come initially for about 2 weeks after hubs has to return to work, but not sure, as my dad's health isn't so great and he tends to not do so well when she is gone. any idea what the cost is to have someone come in and help around the house and/or help me part time after the baby is born until I am recovered?

also, what are you doing about breastpumps? I was going to get the medela pump in style, as I have always heard they are best, but it seems there is only one available in Hong Kong, the backpack version, is that right? Maybe I will order one in the US and have it shipped to HK...

I'm in the US now but looking forward to returning to the much warmer climate and my own home next week in HK.

Thanks for any suggestions!
    Rebekah

pure yoga

Thanks Bel!

I sent pure yoga an email already asking them about prices, as i would only be doing that class and no others. Does not seem like there is an aqua aerobics class in HK though which is a shame because it would have been nice to continue.

Hello people! Does anyone have an Xplory Stokke or a Bugaboo and which one do you suggest is better? Am confused about which one to go for between the two.

Was just reading the old posts and noticed you are due around the same time as me Pregnant Bel. I am also due May 9th and in Matilda. Will arrive in HK 28th of Feb and can't wait!

hknanny is offline Registered User
    I am a maternity nurse. I have experience with single baby and twins. I am a HK permanent resident, being here since 1994. I work day or night shiftsor 24/24 to help mothers cope with the arrival of a new baby in the family. I have excellent references. If you want more details, just email me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234